Sign in to follow this  
afca32

Elgin City v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Literally, and I do mean literally, the only good thing about Elgin is the crocodile flume at the leisure centre. I genuinely have no idea why anyone would wilfully live there.

:thumsup2:thumsup2

Looking forward to revisiting the "why we hate Caley even though it's a new club" debate from when we last met 5/6 years ago :lol: 

We came bloody close to causing an upset that day, I'm still haunted by Frizzel's miss at 0-0.

Shane Sutherland is in the form of his life the moment and he's going to be fired up for this. I read somewhere he said he was dying to get Caley in the draw.

Should be fun and games this one i remember the cup game in 2010-2011 season we brung a good decent support to gordie land shane sutherland should be up for this one lets hope he takes his form on right up to this game 

11 hours ago, Worktheshaft said:

"The Shane Sutherland Derby"

OP please rename the thread with this title.

Shane is exactly the sort of name you would expect someone who has chosen to live the best years of their life in Elgin to have.

Lest we forget it was Shane's goal that sealed our win over Celtic that allowed us to enjoy the following

2m7z1w1.jpg

Edited by ICTChris

On 11/28/2016 at 22:11, Cityfan said:

:thumsup2:thumsup2

Looking forward to revisiting the "why we hate Caley even though it's a new club" debate from when we last met 5/6 years ago :lol: 

We came bloody close to causing an upset that day, I'm still haunted by Frizzel's miss at 0-0.

Shane Sutherland is in the form of his life the moment and he's going to be fired up for this. I read somewhere he said he was dying to get Caley in the draw.

Does Shane still train with ICT? Could be on the end of a few tasty challenges in the week leading up to the game...

Potential chance for a (4,500 odd) sell out, maybe? If ICT can bring through over 1,000 fans there's a decent chance of it. 

Having not been to Borough Briggs this season, is it the same butcher that supplies the pies as recent seasons? They've been the best I've had at a game for many a year. 

Elgin will be confident going into this, the winter break and our utter pishness both point towards a potential upset.

What's the capacity of BB and how many away fans can you accomodate?

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Elgin will be confident going into this, the winter break and our utter pishness both point towards a potential upset.

What's the capacity of BB and how many away fans can you accomodate?

Dunno if we'd be to confident we havent trained since about start of december due to things being closed but surely should be trai ing before this game maybe confident upfront with the amount of goals scored so far this season.

Capacity is 4500 but due to health and safety supposidly only between 3500-4000 is aloud i think someone migh5 correct me id say the away side could probably fit around 1500 

1 hour ago, elginite said:

Dunno if we'd be to confident we havent trained since about start of december due to things being closed but surely should be trai ing before this game maybe confident upfront with the amount of goals scored so far this season.

Capacity is 4500 but due to health and safety supposidly only between 3500-4000 is aloud i think someone migh5 correct me id say the away side could probably fit around 1500 

How many get in if they keep quiet?