Elgin City v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

afca32

Elgin will be confident going into this, the winter break and our utter pishness both point towards a potential upset.
What's the capacity of BB and how many away fans can you accomodate?

So I popped along to the mighty Mo v Elgin today and can comfortably report Elgin shall be just the tonic we require to kick start the appalling first half of season we have had imo. I'll be disappointed if we don't spank this outfit 5/6 nil! Only danger I could see/hear was the Elgin Choir that travelled along [emoji12]

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, hoofinit said:

So I popped along to the mighty Mo v Elgin today and can comfortably report Elgin shall be just the tonic we require to kick start the appalling first half of season we have had imo. I'll be disappointed if we don't spank this outfit 5/6 nil! Only danger I could see/hear was the Elgin Choir that travelled along emoji12.png

You cant just say that by watching 1 game of us 

We've not trained for probably a month now due to festive time and the places were we train being closed also the teams thin and illness with a few i'd say its a decent scoreline. We've scored 20 goals so far this season still plenty more to come

Im sure yous will think yous are confident but im sure we'll put up a good test 

I assume Cammy McKay won't be eligible to play against his parent club for this tie? 

How has he been getting on anyway?

So I popped along to the mighty Mo v Elgin today and can comfortably report Elgin shall be just the tonic we require to kick start the appalling first half of season we have had imo. I'll be disappointed if we don't spank this outfit 5/6 nil! Only danger I could see/hear was the Elgin Choir that travelled along [emoji12]

Please don't ever use the expression 'spank' again. It diminishes all of us.

£12 is underselling this but I'll gladly pay up to see football in Elgin for the first time since John Teasdale was strutting his stuff. I wouldn't have put any money on it taking this long.

I have a recollection of Kevin trying manfully to defend against a swashbuckling Marco De Barros, he stuck to a difficult task that day. It's a pity De Barros didn't show all that he perhaps should have in the years that followed.

Elgin's biggest industry is currently "being a shitehole" which I can't imagine is very lucrative. Having 1000 folk from the big city in town for the day will do wonders for the local economy. New Massey Fergusons for all, I predict.

38 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Elgin's biggest industry is currently "being a shitehole" which I can't imagine is very lucrative. Having 1000 folk from the big city in town for the day will do wonders for the local economy. New Massey Fergusons for all, I predict.

Favourite thing for yous lot slagging of a town i thought it was to do we football not geography.

Your nae aloud pitching your caravans in lesser borough briggs noo by the way

So says a fan from the mighty metropolis of Inverness. If you take 1000 to the game half that number canna be regulars. That's about half your home support and 10 times your regular away support. Must be the attraction of watching the slick and silky City goal machine, as opposed to your usual hatchet men and hoofball your used to watching, from a team undoubtedly headed for the Championship. Even your better players realise that and are clambering to get out. Remember last SC game against an infinitely better Caley team. 

9 hours ago, Thom & Gerry said:
On 17/11/2016 at 22:02, Judge said:

9 hours ago, Thom & Gerry said:

So says a fan from the mighty metropolis of Inverness. If you take 1000 to the game half that number canna be regulars. That's about half your home support and 10 times your regular away support. Must be the attraction of watching the slick and silky City goal machine, as opposed to your usual hatchet men and hoofball your used to watching, from a team undoubtedly headed for the Championship. Even your better players realise that and are clambering to get out. Remember last SC game against an infinitely better Caley team. 

Elgin fan in admirable attempt on the world "Fail to Master the Quote Function" record.

Archived