Motherwell v Celtic

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No positives to take from that whatsoever. If ever there was a day to play Celtic this was it as they clearly were out of sorts and in the first half we played well but in the 2nd we did our usual retreat into our shells and blew a 2-0 and then 3-2 lead. Dress that up any way you like, but that is pathetic and unprofessional.

I'm not interested in how good a game it was or any hard luck stories, that was there for us today and we shat it, plain and simple, we shat it.

Cadden and Moult can hold their heads high though, an excellent game from both.

Great game.

Credit to Motherwell for having a real go. I think the second they sat back in the 2nd half they were doomed, but you can't really fault them for that. Every time they went forward they looked like scoring so I'm surprised they didn't have more of a go though. 

We missed Sviatchenko badly.

It actually is. When you think about the size of our country, in relative terms it's brilliant.

Aye you're spot on. Obviously there are poor games but overall they are very enjoyable. Occasionally you get crackers like today, the Scottish Cup final last season and when you lads beat Celtic in the semi just three recent examples. I'd much rather watch a Scottish game than an EPL game as they bore you to tears eight times out of ten.

Archived