Replica tops

TediousTom

Obviously we are entering the part of the year when we all go mad and buy present's for people we hardly ever see.

As an idea for such a person I decided to try and buy a Johnstone Burgh top.  However does anyone know where you can purchase one (indeed can you purchase one).

Do any other junior teams offer strips for sale?

53 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Obviously we are entering the part of the year when we all go mad and buy present's for people we hardly ever see.

As an idea for such a person I decided to try and buy a Johnstone Burgh top.  However does anyone know where you can purchase one (indeed can you purchase one).

Tom I work with George Walker's sister.

I will ask her to check with him.

On holiday till next Monday and will ask then.

On 28/11/2016 at 14:50, TediousTom said:

I thought every junior club sold strips. It's just a matter of contacting the club 

• 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 00:51, TediousTom said:

That would be wonderful sir

Sorry Tom just realised I hadn't replied to this yet.

Didn't realise George's sister was off on holiday when I got back.

She is off till Wed 14th hence why I've not been able to get you an answer.

On 30 November 2016 at 21:30, cmontheloknow said:

Pollok's in Greaves Sports.

Went in a few weeks ago to enquire about a top to send to santa for my 5 year old daughter. To my horror they were trying to charge £30 for a 5 year olds top when it is a rubbishy team wear product costing £14 plus the badge and sponsor which would be under £20 on this web site http://www.3qsports.co.uk/Adidas-Shirts/Adidas-Striped-15-Jersey-Short-Sleeve

Wouldn't mind if it was a bespoke top like Gartcairn or Kirkintiloch Rob Roy but any tom dick or harry can get it on the internet. Disappointing to say the least!

4 minutes ago, Scotlandfan said:

Went in a few weeks ago to enquire about a top to send to santa for my 5 year old daughter. To my horror they were trying to charge £30 for a 5 year olds top when it is a rubbishy team wear product costing £14 plus the badge and sponsor which would be under £20 on this web site http://www.3qsports.co.uk/Adidas-Shirts/Adidas-Striped-15-Jersey-Short-Sleeve

Wouldn't mind if it was a bespoke top like Gartcairn or Kirkintiloch Rob Roy but any tom dick or harry can get it on the internet. Disappointing to say the least!

It's what Greaves provide. As far as I know it's part of the sponsorship - they provide the kit and sell it in store. I would also guess getting the kit via that link would give PFC 0% of sales.

Happy christmas!

On 12/9/2016 at 07:47, KarlMarx said:

Sorry Tom just realised I hadn't replied to this yet.

Didn't realise George's sister was off on holiday when I got back.

She is off till Wed 14th hence why I've not been able to get you an answer.

All sorted.

I eventually found a fans forum, posted on that and a shirt was purchased after a quick visit to Keanie park.  Thank you however for your assistance, thank you indeed.

Ours is 45 pounds adidas for a adult size top with club badge and sponsor on front. Nothing on the back. Cracking strip though.

Club need to make a bit on it everyone realises that.

To be fair to Pollok always thought they produced good quality strips and end of the day replica football tops have always been over priced that's just the way it is we should know that when setting out to buy one.

Glad the OP got a burgh one.

Archived