Arbroath vs Edinburgh City

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Please don't tell me you came up for THAT?

After we just pumped Clyde for 4 in the previous home game

Im also on the Sukkur was the shittest bandwagon

I like him and he can be decent but when we have as much of the ball as that against a team that sits in he's hopeless, doesn't use the space well at all. Phillips is much better going forward we could've done with him today IMO.

Just got to write that off.

Genuinely night and day in comparison to the Clyde game. And well below par from us

Yes unfortunately. Hard to believe but I have seen worse performances. Lets see if playing Clyde can bring the best out of us again on Tuesday.

Fair play to Edinburgh, they had a game plan & sneaked a goal. Also plenty of gamesmanship by some of their softies.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players need to take a look at themselves after that, woeful effort. Jimmy Scott been as good as playing with a man down the last 2 games and moving him into midfield makes it even worse. Sukar was dreadful but why Dunlop played CB over him is anyone's guess. Need to get our fingers out now, play like that next Saturday and we'll be skudded.

Calm down every team has an of day, its early days yet

100 percent correct and if Forfar were closer it wouldn't seem so bad, it's close between us Clyde and Elgin and were clear. Just they fermers with their good run at the start of the season have that cushion. It's incredibly frustrating and today couldn't have went worse.

Embarrassing to get beaten at home by a side that were bottom of the league. Subs were too late, Kader disappeared early in the first half, he must be DC's love child to be a starter every week. Why bring on Prunty, a penalty box striker, against a big defender who won almost everything in the air. Scott has steadily got worse after a good start to the season and Gold was the only player worth his wages. Hope that was a one off bad day, need to be much better in the next couple of league games cos that one one of the worst games of the season.

Thought City started brightly and were better team in first half and had the better chances. Nice of the linesman to let me make a c**t of myself by only raising his flag after I had celebrated the clearly offside goal. Arbroath were better team in the second and if it were not for some poor finishing and a couple of good stops from Stobbie could have won the game. City's goal came against the run of play and was a bit scrappy but they all count. Dougie Gair was unlucky with shot that hit the bar towards the end. 

Steak and black pudding pie is possibly best thing I have ever eaten at a football ground.

talking about love childs dick has a few scott linn,omar whately defo are his

You're an idiot. Linn is one of the best players in our league, and would play week in week out for every team in this league and some of the league above. Whatley has been in good form recently and also deserves to start. Omar is hot and cold but is a better option than Callaghan and Malin. The only one I tend to agree with is Jimmy Scott, who has been poor recently.

You're an idiot. Linn is one of the best players in our league, and would play week in week out for every team in this league and some of the league above. Whatley has been in good form recently and also deserves to start. Omar is hot and cold but is a better option than Callaghan and Malin. The only one I tend to agree with is Jimmy Scott, who has been poor recently.

He's on the wind up surely, wanting a reaction

How can you say Bobby shouldn't play every week... It's madness. He was shite tiday but still had 2 great moments where he nearly scored all through his own work

Also never seen the Stirling game but Scott was class before that whenever I've seen him.

Archived