7 minutes ago, RedAndYellow said:

Some games amoo can be brilliant others he can be pretty quite. Has some pace on him mind 

He didn't show any pace today; Wallace kept up with him... Probably because his second touch was a tackle. Personally thought if you had someone on the right with similar ability to the left winger you'd be a lot more potent. Was it Booth on the left? Wiki says he's a left back, but I'm pretty sure the lad was called Callum (according to the commentary I recall). Anyway I remember, not so fondly, the days when our only winger was Aluko (c**t) and it's easy to mark one winger out the game.

So, my opinion is, you need a right winger.

13 hours ago, Illgresi said:

He didn't show any pace today; Wallace kept up with him... Probably because his second touch was a tackle. Personally thought if you had someone on the right with similar ability to the left winger you'd be a lot more potent. Was it Booth on the left? Wiki says he's a left back, but I'm pretty sure the lad was called Callum (according to the commentary I recall). Anyway I remember, not so fondly, the days when our only winger was Aluko (c**t) and it's easy to mark one winger out the game.

So, my opinion is, you need a right winger.

Elliott and booth combined down the left to to great effect, especially in the first half. Amoo was getting no joy out of wallace down our right.

Archived