Are We Human....

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Carpe diem TheCelt67. Nothing to stop you becoming protestant or moving to Saltcoats. I'm not sure on the status of your mum but providing she's not cremated you can do that too. In Troon the thing seems to be to just let your dead mum decompose in her bed:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/211904/mum-may-have-lain-dead-in-bed-for-months-in-house-full-of-tarantulas-rats-a-blind-cat-rabbit-and-three-legged-dog/

I'm quite interested in finding out more about this blind cat rabbit.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

The words "benefit" and "fraud" spring to mind for me. I'd bet a few quid that the dead mum's bank account was still pretty active as the scented candles waged a war against the smell of her rotting corpse. 

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

One fine day with a meow and a hop,

A baby was born and caused quite a strop, 

No blue bug,

No four winged bat,

Just your average Ayrshire RabbitCat,

RabbitCat, RabbitCat, alone in the world was a little RabbitCat.

Naw?  Fair do's.

I like how when the guy sings "I'm on my knees..."  everyone gets down on their knees.  You just can't get that kind of knowledge from the state education system.

You can't get that level of command and cooperative response in the state education system!![emoji47]

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Posters still banging on about this? What a sorry fucking lot you are.

Still banging on about it? It only got posted yesterday. Stop blindly jumping to the defence of everything Sevco related, although admittedly this isn't quite as bad as saying that girl definitely wasn't underage.

15 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Carpe diem TheCelt67. Nothing to stop you becoming protestant or moving to Saltcoats. I'm not sure on the status of your mum but providing she's not cremated you can do that too. In Troon the thing seems to be to just let your dead mum decompose in her bed:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/211904/mum-may-have-lain-dead-in-bed-for-months-in-house-full-of-tarantulas-rats-a-blind-cat-rabbit-and-three-legged-dog/

Whit we Troonies like eh

Archived