Rangers Songs

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I can't put into words just how much I despise these creatures and their songs.

The orcs choosing to support the football team that they do directly impacts me being Scottish and living in Scotland, no matter how Scotland is treated by Westminster these servile c***s will happily sit back and embrace it just so they can keep singing their songs, flying their flags and keep their British tag as a club and identity.

They're a stain on Scottish society and I hope that they die again or have to deal with independence in their new format.

It would've been glorious if we had voted Yes just a few years after they were brought back from the dead and still kicking about the lower leagues.

A horrible football club that I actually used to like as a child, saw them as the Scottish half of the OF, couldn't have been more wrong. A full stadium booing their own national anthem when the Hibs boys started to sing it was the final straw.

Disgusting.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

14 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Will you come back on and post his response? Many thanks

As I haven't posted the allegations, I'll pass on any response.

It was just a surprise which ones they were tho. No mention of him & Kincora which were the well founded rumours back in the day.

10 minutes ago, Njord said:

As I haven't posted the allegations, I'll pass on any response.

It was just a surprise which ones they were tho. No mention of him & Kincora which were the well founded rumours back in the day.

Why would he get his lawyers onto a bullshiting obsessed discredited lying blogger that no one is interested in and 99% of people have never heard of?...Oh wait!

So John James has bean spouting shite about Richard gough without any proof or any sort of back up of his accusations and gough has quite rightly contacted his lawyers and advised him to keep his nonsense and lies to himself . 

@THE KING asks why does he even bother , I am sure you would not be too happy if your name was being associated with such crimes ? Why shouldn't he react in a legal manner when some manic depressive spouts shite about him on his social media platform 

13 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

So John James has bean spouting shite about Richard gough without any proof or any sort of back up of his accusations and gough has quite rightly contacted his lawyers and advised him to keep his nonsense and lies to himself . 

@THE KING asks why does he even bother , I am sure you would not be too happy if your name was being associated with such crimes ? Why shouldn't he react in a legal manner when some manic depressive spouts shite about him on his social media platform 

Did you read the shit JJ spouted?.. It's hysterical, rent boys, Freemasons,media cover up , fake marriage lol.

id laugh if someone wrote that about me , I can't believe people believe he filed a Cease and desis

:blink::lol:

Archived