General nonsense gaming edition.

19QOS19

RIP Visceral Games, makers of the Dead Space Franchise, easily one of the best Sci Fi horror franchises ever. 

EA liquidated the company today and shelved the Star Wars game they were working on and the team are being redistributed to other projects. Effectively ensuring that the Dead Space franchise is truly dead. 

I fucking hate EA

Also appeared in Scottish cup games on either 2000 or 2001. Don't think they were playable at any point though.

I mind we were in one version in that manner, but only when lucky enough to draw against us in the cup. Complete fucking waste of a team.

I mind I had a saved career so I could see our team on it.

On 15/10/2017 at 15:43, EdgarusQPFC said:

Been playing Ghost Recon Wildlands this weekend as it was free to play and 50% off to buy. Still not convinced if i wanna buy it, its fun and looks great but its a very Ubisoft kinda game, stealth, recon, unlockables and free roam. Don't get me wrong those are the kinda things i enjoy, but i have this nagging doubt im gonna get bored of the game after i buy it

I made the mistake of buying this. I would advise against it even at 50% off. Got bored of this barely an hour into it.

Much preferred Advanced Warfighter, and was really disappointed in Wildlands.

Advanced Warfighter was class. Heavy enjoyed camping out on the maps or playing through the co-op campaign. Was some dunt before getting wiped out by one mad c**t with an LMG who'd open fire and miss you about 85 times before downing you when you'd finally scrambled round to shoot back.

On ‎04‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 19:52, Jmothecat2 said:

I might be in the minority but really all I've ever wanted from a football game was the ability to play as Aberdeen or occasionally a better side, in some sort of tournament setting. Don't mind the management modes but really I would just stick on football manager if I wanted to play a management sim. It seems like all the add ons are speaking to a different footballing market to me. I have no desire to create a fictional team that don't actually exist, whilst trying to sign superstars to them, when I could play as Aberdeen and try to win the Scottish cup.

Aye one of the main problems with fifa has always been its lack of a mode in which you control a team of your choice throughout a league season or seasons, right enough. There's never been a tournament mode either. They're clearly missing out.

31 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Aye one of the main problems with fifa has always been its lack of a mode in which you control a team of your choice throughout a league season or seasons, right enough. There's never been a tournament mode either. They're clearly missing out.

To be fair though, the Scottish league is dull as f**k as it's the same 12 teams. No excitement of a fresh, new (Potentially 2) coming up each season.

Edited by Ludo*1

Bomber Crew is out today on Steam, it looks excellent.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/537800/Bomber_Crew/

Sociable Soccer early access is out tomorrow.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/636690/Sociable_Soccer/

If I wasn't knee-deep in Stardew Valley on the Switch I'd pick up both right away.

Edited by bunglebonce

Wildlands is shit hot if you have a few mates to play with, completed the campaign with 4 of my mates and it was a great laugh.

Got it on day one and completed it. It was entertaining for a bit.

But it's just another ubisoft open world game with the same 6 type of missions with the same 50 ai per game. Far cry, assassins creed and wildlands all follow a loose formula

Bomber Crew is out today on Steam, it looks excellent.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/537800/Bomber_Crew/
Sociable Soccer early access is out tomorrow.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/636690/Sociable_Soccer/
If I wasn't knee-deep in Stardew Valley on the Switch I'd pick up both right away.

That's sociable soccer on the wish-list, cheers

On 10/4/2017 at 21:02, mrpaddyx said:

I'd buy Fifa if Raith Rovers were in it. Sadly we have only ever been featured in the game once and that was in 1997.

Were they not in This Is Football? 

I know Ross County were as I had a brilliant little career with them.

Apologies, just read you meant Fifa. 

I remember in Fifa 2000, playing as Hearts and in the Scottish Cup playing the likes of Morton. Not sure you could actually play with them though.

Edited by LondonHMFC