General nonsense gaming edition.

19QOS19

In the first game, Liara always gave me jailbait vibes, even though she was something like 100 years old. She acted more like a studious fifteen year old schoolgirl, so my Shepard gave that a hard pass.
Of course, Ashley's a mad space racist and Kaiden's an uber-sincere drip, so it was long nights alone in the cabin for Shep until ME2. Shame Dr Chakwas wasn't interested.
And Tali?

17 hours ago, BFTD said:

In the first game, Liara always gave me jailbait vibes, even though she was something like 100 years old. She acted more like a studious fifteen year old schoolgirl, so my Shepard gave that a hard pass.

Yea, I always went for Liara but in hindsight the writing was pretty poor in the first game. Credit to Bioware though they really develop the characters really well.

17 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

EA giving it big licks as if they didn't kill the series and the studio that made it already. Cretins.

Least they're having a better week than Activision-Blizzard!

12 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
19 hours ago, BFTD said:
Of course, Ashley's a mad space racist and Kaiden's an uber-sincere drip, so it was long nights alone in the cabin for Shep until ME2. Shame Dr Chakwas wasn't interested.

And Tali?

Also not an option in ME1. Plus, she's just a prissy enigma in a spacesuit in the first game; there could be a highly-evolved octopus in there, or a humanoid chicken. Who knows.

I prefer my love interests mature, fulsome, and with experience of administering an enema should the situation demand.

Also not an option in ME1. Plus, she's just a prissy enigma in a spacesuit in the first game; there could be a highly-evolved octopus in there, or a humanoid chicken. Who knows.
I prefer my love interests mature, fulsome, and with experience of administering an enema should the situation demand.
Ha, I also wish you could bag Samara!

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

And these are negatives because?

I'd love to see the Fox News report about Mass Effect in that universe.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:
2 hours ago, BFTD said:

Ha, I also wish you could bag Samara!

Rule 34 on Samara enema-ing criminals to death.

This is the internet. It exists.

38 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Next question.

Having completed ME1 (let the council die - f**k them for not paying attention to the warnings), is it worth staying faithful to Liara? I'm quite liking Miranda's arse and Kelly seems to be ok too.

No, but you it'll be a dilemma in 3. 

Pulling Chakwas would be great. You just know she'd be filthy.