19QOS19

General nonsense gaming edition.

I need a game I can waste hours on.

I mean f**k about and not really do anything on too
If you are on pc, Steep is free on uplay for a limited time, supposed to be quite good

23 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I need a game I can waste hours on.

I mean f**k about and not really do anything on too

Plague inc on the ps4 was under a fiver when i got it last week, cracking wee timewaster, 

Playing through Celeste.

Jesus, you need to pick something like this up every now and then to remind you exactly why you love gaming. Don't let the old 8 bit home PC graphics fool you. It's an absolutely fantastic experience, solid gameplay mechanics, challenging and a wonderful wee story to tell.

What a work of genius it is.

I'm currently trying to finish off Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy, and was reading something on Wikipedia which led me to discover that Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled is out very soon (21 June). I didn't know they were remaking CTR, I've heard absolutely nothing about it. 

I've just bought Outlast 2 (Switch this time) and this made me chuckle at the beginning.

IMG_20190614_211311454.jpg

Ok, not going to give too much away, nirvana smells like teen spirit, the chorus.

I hope this is the right guy or you are going to think what the f**k am I on

Yup not sure ... went back to this.. still stuck

Ignore. 10 year old just helped me :-(

Yup not sure ... went back to this.. still stuck  
Ignore. 10 year old just helped me :-(
Was it the turn the lights out guy??

Yes... bairn went right around doing it n was like how on earth did he know this. I just kept hitting him n dying.
Did the next boss easy enough .
Half way through onto the boss after that. Will no doubt be back.

Been that long since I played it, I may need to dig out and look. Glad you beat it

I just bought a second GBA and Pokemon red and blue version. I'm gonna try complete the pokedex (As much as physically possible) then work my way through doing the same in every gen.

I'm currently trying to finish off Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy, and was reading something on Wikipedia which led me to discover that Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled is out very soon (21 June). I didn't know they were remaking CTR, I've heard absolutely nothing about it. 

Quite surprised that you haven’t been aware of the CTR remake. I’ve stopped looking at all the trailers and gameplay because I feel I have ruined the experience by seeing so much already. I have never been more hyped for a game in my life though so really looking forward to a remake of the best game of all time. Although out in France just now watching the women’s World Cup so if the qualify for the R16 I won’t get it to play it on release.

On 6/14/2019 at 21:14, 19QOS19 said:

I've just bought Outlast 2 (Switch this time) and this made me chuckle at the beginning.

IMG_20190614_211311454.jpg

Highly recommend both Outlast games, particularly on Switch.  Played them on PS4 and could appreciate them, but never really gave them much time.  On Switch if you're playing in handheld, everything's much closer, and you're on headphones, and it's all just lovely.

CTR out tomorrow. Thoroughly looking forward to getting baw deep in it tomorrow evening with a couple of cans.

Staying in by myself Saturday night for a change so will do the same I think. 

Edited by Boostin' Kev

Stuck again ffs. Straight away you start a new planet with some big boss man

Stuck again ffs. Straight away you start a new planet with some big boss man
Going to have to fire it up myself and try and recall. Been weeks into Skyrim at the moment and all I recall at the moment is I missed something and cannot remember where for the life of me