19QOS19

General nonsense gaming edition.

Been playing a lot of Age of Empires (the first one) recently. Class game.

Used to have 2 (with expansion) but have lost the discs. Was going to buy it recently but can't get it cheaper than £15! Will probably get it when I get paid

Number 2 with expansions are on steam, just wait for a sale and pick it up for pennies

16 hours ago, XIII said:

Number 2 with expansions are on steam, just wait for a sale and pick it up for pennies

It's currently pricey there

I play an AoE game. think it's two. bought it aff steam ages ago and there is quite a few packs with it. Makes maps massive ne that.

The next Assassin's Creed game is likely to be based around Vikings according to reports. This pleases me alot.

Recently discovered Jim Sterling, He who we must thank God for, and started playing this as a result. Seriously, this game has to be seen to be believed.

Days gone ? What sort of game will this be like ? Dont really buy many games as I'm usually shite at them however like the look of this

Days gone ? What sort of game will this be like ? Dont really buy many games as I'm usually shite at them however like the look of this
Prob most like Horizon Zero Dawn but with zombies instead of giant mechanical dinosaurs.

Ea access coming to ps4 in July. Looking forward to this as it appears to be great value for the xbone.

Been waiting ages for a dccent snooker game to come out. Used to play WSC Real 09 and, even though it was ridiculously easy and you could only play as yourself against about four different players, it was a great game to speed through while listening to podcasts. 

So took a punt on Snooker 19. It looks great and has every aspect of the game today with all ranking tournaments included and 128 players. But the game play goes at an absolute snail's pace and the tutorial's basically just Mark Selby taking three different shots.

No real way of practicing except in an actual match either. I went Ronnie O'Sullivan against some sub 100 jobber just to get used to it and it took me a full five minutes to make a 30 break. 

Things required:

- An option to speed through opponent's time at the table. 

- A bird's eye view of the table. 

- More indication of where the cue ball will finish, at least tt as an option for beginners. 

- A practice table

And then I'd have a game I could play for about 12 hours straight. It must be very difficult to make a good snooker game and this is certainly a decent effort, but as it stands just feels unfinished. 

Ea access coming to ps4 in July. Looking forward to this as it appears to be great value for the xbone.
It's not.

It was initially but after first year that was me. They use ti out the new fifa up usually the next year or so after its been out.

Meh I dont miss it

Been waiting ages for a dccent snooker game to come out. Used to play WSC Real 09 and, even though it was ridiculously easy and you could only play as yourself against about four different players, it was a great game to speed through while listening to podcasts. 
So took a punt on Snooker 19. It looks great and has every aspect of the game today with all ranking tournaments included and 128 players. But the game play goes at an absolute snail's pace and the tutorial's basically just Mark Selby taking three different shots.
No real way of practicing except in an actual match either. I went Ronnie O'Sullivan against some sub 100 jobber just to get used to it and it took me a full five minutes to make a 30 break. 
Things required:
- An option to speed through opponent's time at the table. 
- A bird's eye view of the table. 
- More indication of where the cue ball will finish, at least tt as an option for beginners. 
- A practice table
And then I'd have a game I could play for about 12 hours straight. It must be very difficult to make a good snooker game and this is certainly a decent effort, but as it stands just feels unfinished. 

The older snooker games had all those things, cant believe they have taken them out. Was gonna buy that game as well but might just get an older ps3 version instead.

Got Katana Zero the other day - very enjoyable so far. Think I'm likely going to Google the plot when I'm done because it's pretty, ah, wild, can't make much sense of it.

Would recommend it, reasonably low price for a game that's got some neat gimmicks, interesting characters, a plot that (from what little my poor brain can piece together) while mental is strangely engaging, and a very well curated soundtrack. Really like the graphical art direction too.

I need a game I can waste hours on.

I mean f**k about and not really do anything on too

Edited by Busta Nut

I need a game I can waste hours on.

I mean f**k about and not really do anything on too
Read Dead Redemption 2. Failing that, getting a helicopter and sniping people from the top of buildings is something I could easily do for hours on end.

I have finished RDR2 and I did waste hours on it but I have got into the habit of fucking about on Minecraft and wasting time like that. I also have that ARK game for the ps4 but it's fucking hard.