19QOS19

General nonsense gaming edition.

I'm one of these folk that play the CoD campaign but I don't even touch the online stuff.
There's something about getting killed by a 9 y.o French pr*ck that boils my pi$$

lol n00b

Working my way through Uncharted, really enjoying it, very easy to control and it basically holds your hand on the way through so you can't really get lost or deviate too much.
Uncle was up visiting before they head to Sri Lanka for 5 weeks and dropped of Uncharted 4 and "sky rim elder scrolls v" for a wee shot of while they're away. Anyone played this, is it any good or will I stick to the uncharted for now?

Working my way through Uncharted, really enjoying it, very easy to control and it basically holds your hand on the way through so you can't really get lost or deviate too much.
Uncle was up visiting before they head to Sri Lanka for 5 weeks and dropped of Uncharted 4 and "sky rim elder scrolls v" for a wee shot of while they're away. Anyone played this, is it any good or will I stick to the uncharted for now?
I've never played Skyrim but by all accounts you become immersed in the game it's so big. Probably best finishing Uncharted first.

I've never played Skyrim but by all accounts you become immersed in the game it's so big. Probably best finishing Uncharted first.
The thing is, I'm the absolute worst for chopping and changing, I'll no doubt play another game or 2 of Uncharted, then fire in skyrim to get blootered into that before they come back their holiday, forget about uncharted 1, and dive right Into the last of us.

Skyrim is fucking brilliant. It's huge and has so much stuff in it.

Get it played. 

Agree on Skyrim.  Oh to have the ability to go into that game completely fresh.  It's only from playing other games of the same type that you see the little niggling issues that you just don't get when you're playing it first time.  Absolutely wonderful game, and you can spend hours and hours (and hours and hours and hours) on it.

On 10/13/2018 at 10:26, wellboy1991 said:

I’m a bit of a CoD fanboy and bought it out of habit as I do most years.

Wasn’t expecting much but tbh the multiplayer has been brilliant. The Blackout (Battle Royale) is great fun. Graphics are shite for this but I blame the size of the maps.

However it’s great fun, like Fortnite for adults and without the stupid building shite.

The general multiplayer has been good fun aswell with the TDM playing well.

Would recommend it.

Great shout, it's brilliant, lost a full week to it. 

Only really played core team death matches and blackout so far as well. Blackout is brilliant fun, as you said, it has all the pros of fortnite without the building shite. Not that I've managed to win a single match though....

Is it just me or is a few of the maps recycled from earlier CODs?

Great shout, it's brilliant, lost a full week to it. 
Only really played core team death matches and blackout so far as well. Blackout is brilliant fun, as you said, it has all the pros of fortnite without the building shite. Not that I've managed to win a single match though....
Is it just me or is a few of the maps recycled from earlier CODs?

A lot of the areas of the large map on Blackout are based on previous BOPs maps and a few of the Multiplayer’s are rehashed original maps.

I’ve had a few 2nd places in Blackout and absolutely love it.

A right return to form for CoD in my opinion.

On 09/10/2018 at 00:04, D.A.F.C said:

Forza 4 Edinburgh map looks amazing!

That is fucking tidy.

Obviously they've changed a few things here and there for gameplay reasons, but most of that is very accurate.

EDIT - A wee comparison hing some guy did - Clickety

Edited by Vanquinho.

They've done a good job with that Edinburgh course, I take it it's still Xbox exclusive?  Quite surreal watching it, they passed 2 flats I lived in, was hoping it'd go up Lothian Road/Fountainbridge area so it'd go past a 3rd one as well.

Really really enjoyed that uncharted actually. Really easy to control, good story, a few wee tricky bits to work out but nothing that meant you could go off track. I'd say that was a great one to yet me started and in the mood for gaming again.

And I completed it on Normal, which is an achievement in itself for me as I usually batter games on easy straight away .

Think I'll give skyrim a go since I've only got it for 5 weeks until my uncles back.

Microsoft bought obsidian. Means no fallout obsidian version like we got with new Vegas.

Though I think I would let out a little wee if they got the next fable

Some good deals on PSN indonesia black friday sale. Got God of War and Crash Bandicoot Trilogy for £18

Starting to enjoy this gaming stuff.
Bought Far Cry 5 the other day since it was only £21 in tesco.
Anyone here got it/played it?
Aye I enjoy it. I've not finished it yet but finding the story and gameplay good. No chance I'll be able to complete it until after RDR now though, far too many buttons to remember

Age of Empires is £7.50 on Steam as of today. Completely irrelevant, but I've been fancying a game of this for a few months now, so just in case anyone else has a hankering.. 

The race vs the Flying Scotsman in Forza Horizon 4 is probably one of my favourite moments in any driving game ever. Just played through it with a big shit-eating grin on my face.

Edited by djchapsticks

On 11/11/2018 at 10:53, weirdcal said:

Microsoft bought obsidian. Means no fallout obsidian version like we got with new Vegas.

Though I think I would let out a little wee if they got the next fable

Au contraire