General nonsense gaming edition.

19QOS19

Was thinking about buying "Steep" seen a few videos and looks decent has anyone got/played this?

I’ve played it. The “open world” aspect of just cutting about snowy mountains in squirrel suits, snowboards and other alpine modes of manual transportation is very fun to begin with. I found it doesn’t have all that much depth to it though; became very repetitive.

Presumably it ends with a reveal that you were WaffenThinMint all along.

That trailer reminds me of the one for the movie Catfish, where they pretended the protagonists found something shocking in a garage. Then you watch the film and it turns out there was literally f**k all in the garage. I'm guessing it turns out that Gamer Girl's boyfriend was putting the shits up her, then they go out and have ice-cream. The End.

Also, she never gets her tits out, and the game ends up with a 'mostly negative' score on Steam.

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

It's getting so much negative responses on YouTube that they've taken the "dislike" option away emoji38.png

I've broken my rule on reading YouTube comments for this.

WTF is a Simp?

On 24/07/2020 at 21:41, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I've broken my rule on reading YouTube comments for this.

WTF is a Simp?

Basically, someone who'll pay money to a girl (the type of girls who'll try and rinse simps for money are known as 'thots') because they think she's tidy and expect nothing in return other than her acknowledging their existence. A simpleton, if you will.

Sugar daddies are the original simps. 

Quick Question - can I safely play my PS4 with it on its side i.e. taking up less floorspace? I know this was an issue with previous consoles and it fucking up the discs (XBOX 360 maybe?) but not sure if it applies to ps4.

Quick Question - can I safely play my PS4 with it on its side i.e. taking up less floorspace? I know this was an issue with previous consoles and it fucking up the discs (XBOX 360 maybe?) but not sure if it applies to ps4.
Never had any issues with it. Depending where I have my console I vary how it stands. Pretty sure it was a 360 issue as you say. Not like Microsoft to be shoddy with their workmanship 8)

I never had any issues standing up my 360, had an elite very soon after they were released and I've still got it, it has been stood up its entire life, my xbox one on the other hand makes funny noises and sometimes doesn't read disks when stood up.

It only happened when you changed position whilst it was on.
Had a day old game that was destroyed by it being moved by my then girlfriend.
The lazer moved and burned a streak in it.

On 18/07/2020 at 12:13, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I've been enjoying Bilal Zafar on Twitch. He only plays PES 5 and has created a bizarre universe revolving around PES United FC. It won't be everyone's cup of tea, but Limmy is a big fan.

https://www.twitch.tv/zafarcakes

Bit late to this but Zafarcakes is absolutely brilliant IMHO, if you’ll ptp.

13 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Never had any issues with it. Depending where I have my console I vary how it stands. Pretty sure it was a 360 issue as you say. Not like Microsoft to be shoddy with their workmanship 8)

12 hours ago, Empty It said:

I never had any issues standing up my 360, had an elite very soon after they were released and I've still got it, it has been stood up its entire life, my xbox one on the other hand makes funny noises and sometimes doesn't read disks when stood up.

10 hours ago, weirdcal said:

It only happened when you changed position whilst it was on.
Had a day old game that was destroyed by it being moved by my then girlfriend.
The lazer moved and burned a streak in it.

Cheers guys. I'll give it a go, any damage and I may just have to get a ps5...

3 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Only 57 more sleeps:

Really? The definitive version of Mafia 3 is terrible, considerably worse than the original version. I fear the state their remake of the first game will be like.

Mafia 1 original was a classic, no doubting it, I still love that sweeping intro with the music changing tempo as it takes you through the city, with it ending seamlessly with you starting the game.

Thing is play it now and it's aged badly - understandably mind, but it's not good. Mafia 2 was sort of OK, but didn't really progress the game, while 3 was just a mess.

Edited by Ric