General nonsense gaming edition.

19QOS19

17 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy an official PS4 controller?  I take this one is a fake/scam?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-PLAYSTATION-4-PS4-DUALSHOCK-4-WIRELESS-CONTROLLER-CRYSTAL-BRAND/193479644259?hash=item2d0c491463:g:0-oAAOSwzd9cOQly

I wouldn't touch that one with a barge poll. It was only launched yesterday and the most recent feedback is for selling dodgy windows keys.

Its probably a replica and not an official one if it exists at all.

In the current situation I'd be sticking with Amazon and the official controller at £45, at least then you know you will getting the right thing.

Edited by mrpaddyx

3 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

I wouldn't touch that one with a barge poll. It was only launched yesterday and the most recent feedback is for selling dodgy windows keys.

Its probably a replica and not an official one if it exists at all.

In the current situation I'd be sticking with Amazon and the official controller at £45, at least then you know you will getting the right thing.

Thanks. thought so.  Don't mind paying for an official one, can't see anything less than 45 on google shopping of hotukdeals.

6 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Thanks. thought so.  Don't mind paying for an official one, can't see anything less than 45 on google shopping of hotukdeals.

Surprise, surprise, the Ebay listing has been pulled already. Definately a scam.

Have fun.
And while you're playing dont forget to think about me playing it on the PC with the dozens of mods that make the game a million times better [emoji6] 
I believe you get mods on this version, not sure what sort of range obviously wont be near the amount for PC.

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
9 minutes ago, Mr X said:
Have fun.
And while you're playing dont forget to think about me playing it on the PC with the dozens of mods that make the game a million times better emoji6.png 

I believe you get mods on this version, not sure what sort of range obviously wont be near the amount for PC.

You do and its not.

Worth checking out though. 

Activision playing a blinder with Call of Duty at present. Several huge updates for Modern warfare and now WWII as a freebie. No one will have any space in their hard drives to play any other games.
Was saying this to people the other day, the new cod was 165 gig after the recent update.

• 2 weeks later...

Buy an external hard drive ? Will be needed with cod constantly updating stuff.

Activision playing a blinder with Call of Duty at present. Several huge updates for Modern warfare and now WWII as a freebie. No one will have any space in their hard drives to play any other games.