General nonsense gaming edition.

19QOS19

Stuck again ffs. Straight away you start a new planet with some big boss man
Going to have to fire it up myself and try and recall. Been weeks into Skyrim at the moment and all I recall at the moment is I missed something and cannot remember where for the life of me

• 4 weeks later...

Bethesda releasing ports of the classic Dooms from 1993 & 1994 for current gen consoles. Said ports have built in drm via requiring a bethesda.net account. Drm on roughly 25 year old games that have been open source for over 20 years. This also applies to the Doom 3 port (with adjusted time period ofc).

1 hour ago, GNU_Linux said:

Bethesda releasing ports of the classic Dooms from 1993 & 1994 for current gen consoles. Said ports have built in drm via requiring a bethesda.net account. Drm on roughly 25 year old games that have been open source for over 20 years. This also applies to the Doom 3 port (with adjusted time period ofc).

It's Doom. Still worth it  :P

Already a meme, I see: https://kotaku.com/1993-s-doom-requires-a-bethesda-account-to-play-on-swit-1836743713

zzeksqyxx98o7oxggfpq.png

16 hours ago, eddiemunster said:

Thinking of signing up for EA Access in the PS4. £20 a year for a reasonable back catalogue of games seems decent. Has anyone else done this, would you recommend?

I have Origin Premier on the PC and it's absolutely worth it although I believe EA Access on PS4 is more sports games for now. If you play/intend to play a wide variety of sports games then absolutely it's worth it.

I have Origin Premier on the PC and it's absolutely worth it although I believe EA Access on PS4 is more sports games for now. If you play/intend to play a wide variety of sports games then absolutely it's worth it.
For me it was worth it for about a year. You play the games in there and then every so often a game gets added but then after that , that's it. Few discounts on other games online also.

Meh it's okay. I didnt renew mine for xbox. However I know the newest fifa is now on it

On 27/07/2019 at 17:18, eddiemunster said:

Thinking of signing up for EA Access in the PS4. £20 a year for a reasonable back catalogue of games seems decent. Has anyone else done this, would you recommend?

Aye it's defs worth it. All the Mass Effect series, Dead Space and free early access (10 hours) of new releases.

Cheers for the responses boys. I haven't played FIFA or any sports games for a while, so think for £20 it will be worth it even if just for the year.
Just signed up for this, am I missing something as it seems ridiculously cheap? I know they're not new but the latest FIFA, Madden, NBA and NHL games plus a bunch extra for £20 for the year?

I'm not a FIFA fan but I used to get Madden every year on ps2. Never tried a hockey game in my life but will give it a go.

What do you think the chances are that EA release a new Tiger game after he won the Masters?

I wish there was a regular tennis game. Not played one since Top Spin 3

Just signed up for this, am I missing something as it seems ridiculously cheap? I know they're not new but the latest FIFA, Madden, NBA and NHL games plus a bunch extra for £20 for the year?

I'm not a FIFA fan but I used to get Madden every year on ps2. Never tried a hockey game in my life but will give it a go.

What do you think the chances are that EA release a new Tiger game after he won the Masters?

I wish there was a regular tennis game. Not played one since Top Spin 3

EA lost the license for the PGA to The Golf Club which is alright but not a patch on the old Tiger games. I still play Tiger on the 360 at a mates house once a month or so never gets old

Their is a new tennis game out but the reviews didn’t look upto much think it only has Roland Garros a real court as well and Wimbledon is just London etc

On 28/07/2019 at 22:11, NotThePars said:

Aye it's defs worth it. All the Mass Effect series, Dead Space and free early access (10 hours) of new releases.

When I looked online I didn't think Mass Effect was available on the PS4 version of Access....if it is though def worth the £20 just to replay the trilogy again (PS3 is long gone along with the discs).

Think it's just Mass Effect Andromeda that's on the ps4 version.

When I looked online I didn't think Mass Effect was available on the PS4 version of Access....if it is though def worth the £20 just to replay the trilogy again (PS3 is long gone along with the discs).

• 2 months later...