General nonsense gaming edition.

19QOS19

Agree on Skyrim.  Oh to have the ability to go into that game completely fresh.  It's only from playing other games of the same type that you see the little niggling issues that you just don't get when you're playing it first time.  Absolutely wonderful game, and you can spend hours and hours (and hours and hours and hours) on it.

On 10/13/2018 at 10:26, wellboy1991 said:

I’m a bit of a CoD fanboy and bought it out of habit as I do most years.

Wasn’t expecting much but tbh the multiplayer has been brilliant. The Blackout (Battle Royale) is great fun. Graphics are shite for this but I blame the size of the maps.

However it’s great fun, like Fortnite for adults and without the stupid building shite.

The general multiplayer has been good fun aswell with the TDM playing well.

Would recommend it.

Great shout, it's brilliant, lost a full week to it. 

Only really played core team death matches and blackout so far as well. Blackout is brilliant fun, as you said, it has all the pros of fortnite without the building shite. Not that I've managed to win a single match though....

Is it just me or is a few of the maps recycled from earlier CODs?

Great shout, it's brilliant, lost a full week to it. 
Only really played core team death matches and blackout so far as well. Blackout is brilliant fun, as you said, it has all the pros of fortnite without the building shite. Not that I've managed to win a single match though....
Is it just me or is a few of the maps recycled from earlier CODs?

A lot of the areas of the large map on Blackout are based on previous BOPs maps and a few of the Multiplayer’s are rehashed original maps.

I’ve had a few 2nd places in Blackout and absolutely love it.

A right return to form for CoD in my opinion.

On 09/10/2018 at 00:04, D.A.F.C said:

Forza 4 Edinburgh map looks amazing!

That is fucking tidy.

Obviously they've changed a few things here and there for gameplay reasons, but most of that is very accurate.

EDIT - A wee comparison hing some guy did - Clickety

Edited by Vanquinho.

I've never played Skyrim but by all accounts you become immersed in the game it's so big. Probably best finishing Uncharted first.
Really really enjoyed that uncharted actually. Really easy to control, good story, a few wee tricky bits to work out but nothing that meant you could go off track. I'd say that was a great one to yet me started and in the mood for gaming again.

And I completed it on Normal, which is an achievement in itself for me as I usually batter games on easy straight away [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106].

Think I'll give skyrim a go since I've only got it for 5 weeks until my uncles back.

• 3 weeks later...

Microsoft bought obsidian. Means no fallout obsidian version like we got with new Vegas.

Though I think I would let out a little wee if they got the next fable

Starting to enjoy this gaming stuff.
Bought Far Cry 5 the other day since it was only £21 in tesco.
Anyone here got it/played it?
Aye I enjoy it. I've not finished it yet but finding the story and gameplay good. No chance I'll be able to complete it until after RDR now though, far too many buttons to remember [emoji38]

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 10:53, weirdcal said:

Microsoft bought obsidian. Means no fallout obsidian version like we got with new Vegas.

Though I think I would let out a little wee if they got the next fable

Au contraire

On 07/12/2018 at 09:11, The Moonster said:

Crash Team Racing is coming back next year - https://www.gamespot.com/articles/crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled-revealed-launching-/1100-6463728/

I know Mario Kart is still the daddy, but I fucking loved Crash Team Racing and I'm absolutely buzzing oot ma wee tits for it.

Yaaaaaaaassssssss! Fucking love CTR. Was my favourite kart racer (even edging out Mario Kart 64) and I still play it every so often.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 12:54, DA Baracus said:

Has anyone seen the recent trend of game adverts that say 'Game engine footage'? 

Big bag of shite. 

As opposed to "not actual gameplay footage"?

"Game engine footage" sounds like you could just show an entirely different game and say, "yeah, we're using the Unreal Engine too; gonna look a bit like this so get your pre-orders in now"  :lol: