Dundee Utd vs Hibernian - Friday night football

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy McGinn's away to get his injury sorted as he's not been at full blast this season anyway.  Away and enjoy Super JM'c.

Squirrel is effective in this league but would struggle to make the jump up.

3 minutes ago, Aufc said:

I don't support Ayr united.

Martin boyle is a very average player. Deal with it

He's extremely better than any player that is played for Airdrie in years.  Hows the Superscoreboard dream team of Mark Wilson and Gordon Dazeal getting on? 5 wins in a row now isn't it?

He's extremely better than any player that is played for Airdrie in years.  Hows the Superscoreboard dream team of Mark Wilson and Gordon Dazeal getting on? 5 wins in a row now isn't it?

Why does that matter in the conversation? Airdrie are irrelevant in this.

Seem to be doing well. Waiting on it going tits up as is the Airdrie way. However, can't complain. Just need big Deek Johnstone to sign and confident we will win the league

8 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Why does that matter in the conversation? Airdrie are irrelevant in this.

Seem to be doing well. Waiting on it going tits up as is the Airdrie way. However, can't complain. Just need big Deek Johnstone to sign and confident we will win the league

Airdrie becomes relevant when an Airdrie fan, who I presume doesn't go to many Hibs games shares his opinion.

Nice one, could be a tasty rivalry with Morton next year.

Airdrie becomes relevant when an Airdrie fan, who I presume doesn't go to many Hibs games shares his opinion.

Nice one, could be a tasty rivalry with Morton next year.

Seen Boyle play quite a few times.

Can't see us going up. Livi should win the league and airdrie will hibs the playoff

It looks like Lennon saw this long lay off for McGinn coming which is why McGeough has been so slowly reintroduced.  Fyvie will be fine apparently so as long as McGeough can put in a performance throughout December then things should be fine.  In terms of strikers I'd like to see Cummings coming on earlier like last weekend, not that he did much in that game of course.

Archived