Dundee Utd vs Hibernian - Friday night football

Well why didn't you say.

Cam I come or do I need to work there?

You could go as my stand in and I'll go to the game. As long as you swear a lot, drink yourself into a stupor and/or fight an inanimate object nobody will notice the difference

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

You could go as my stand in and I'll go to the game. As long as you swear a lot, drink yourself into a stupor and/or fight an inanimate object nobody will notice the difference

How about I drink a lot. Stare at women wearing little. Make inappropriate suggestions and try to snog the slaggy 1?

McGinn is out for 12 weeks having had surgery on his ankle and McGeouch still won't be fit. Hopefully a chance for Scott Martin to get himself a run of games.

Want to see Cummings back in the starting XI but it's very difficult to drop Boyle with the form he's in.

3-1 for the Scottish cup holders.

I really like Scott Martin but I've got the fear over him and Bartley in the same midfield as they're both similar. Maybe a change of shape? Imagine the #scenes if Henderson signed on a 90 day emergency loan until January then signed permanently/on loan again.

Bit shite that it looks like we'll be without our first choice central midfield pairing for the foreseeable future. McGeough is definitely as good as both Fyvie/McGinn but he's guaranteed to break down again and be out for another few weeks. Bartley, while being a good defensive player, is useless going forward and contributes nothing in that respect. 

Pretty shite time for this to happen with games against the higher placed teams in the league coming up. They'll certainly get a lift knowing our best midfielders are out. 

Lennon was saying Fyvie should be ok for the game so hoping that's true.  McGeouch should be fit enough to start, it's just whether he'll last the game and beyond that's the issue! Shame cos he's one of our best players when fit!  He did say he's been in full training for a while but was being held back to ensure he doesn't break down when we need him to cover for McGinn.

Archived