The scum v Spartans FC

Tetragrammaton

Thanks St Mirren, we had 2 supporters buses coming on Saturday, now both have been cancelled & are not coming on Tuesday also the sandwiches have gone stale in the Ferryboat.

I went up to Bonnyrigg on Saturday, they managed to get the game on by putting a plastic sheet over their ground the night before.

See you tomorrow.

Grimbo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fucking hell, you're so simple.

Exactly. The dullest poster on this forum, by far.

Good win last night. Hopefully, lost count how many times we've said this, we can take confidence from last night into Saturday. Pleased to see Shankland start and get a couple of goals hopefully this means Clarkson will replace him on the bench. McAllister's goal was tremendous.

9 hours ago, paisleysaints said:

He's like a tribute act and a very poor one at that.

Wonder if he was the Morton fan who tweeted the official account last night mocking us for conceding a goal. He's obviously forgotten that the same player scored the winner the only time Spartans have beaten a full-time team. Anyone know who that was?

13 hours ago, Stu said:

Wonder if he was the Morton fan who tweeted the official account last night mocking us for conceding a goal. He's obviously forgotten that the same player scored the winner the only time Spartans have beaten a full-time team. Anyone know who that was?

I wouldn't normally say this about anybody, as it's clearly incredibly insulting, but I bet he laughs at Mrs Brown's Boys.

Archived