The scum v Spartans FC

Tetragrammaton

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are not playing man yoo, so how come the scum?

Great result for us yesterday beating the "unbeatable" Kilby.

We will be so up for this match & be the so called underdogs, can hardly wait, hoping there's a decent turn-out, I'm on the unofficial coach, not sure how many official coaches will be coming through?

'mon the Spartans

Grimbo

On 20/11/2016 at 16:22, Grim O'Grady said:

We are not playing Liverpool, so how come the scum?

Great result for us yesterday beating the "unbeatable" Kilby.

We will be so up for this match & be the so called underdogs, can hardly wait, hoping there's a decent turn-out, I'm on the unofficial coach, not sure how many official coaches will be coming through?

'mon the Spartans

Grimbo

FTFY ;)

A cynical person would suggest that the loss incurred to the club by tomorrow's game being cancelled and moved to Tuesday would be less than the cost of putting on the undersoil heating...

6 minutes ago, Stu said:

A cynical person would suggest that the loss incurred to the club by tomorrow's game being cancelled and moved to Tuesday would be less than the cost of putting on the undersoil heating...

Hmmmn mind boggles eh? Also it's going to be a ballache for our players & fans to get there on a Tuesday evening. 

Looking for alternatives now, Bonnyrigg is a possible they haven't even got undersoil heating  either but are doing their best to make sure the game goes ahead, covers going on apparently.

Grimbo

On 23/11/2016 at 13:42, Grim O'Grady said:

Nah, I don't really mind the scousers, well not as much as the rags, s'pose Liverpool are more of a rival these days mind, I'll have a rethink haha.

Grimbo

What would you know about Scousers Grimbo!? Andrew the IT student from Perth knows them best. 

Archived