Armadale thistle

Daleman

The Callum Rarity and Craig Young partnership (if indeed true) would appear to be a strange one. I don't mean in terms of ability to do the job, I'm sure they would be capable, but given Young is having a great season for Blackburn I would be surprised that he wants to walk away from that. Is Rarity playing regularly for Dundonald?

Craig and Callum showed interest in position only a few hours after Henderson was shown the door only to be informed the position had already been filled. They need not worry if unsuccessful again this time round I suspect a position may become available a mile down the road after that charlatan at the creamery is found out. 

Craig and Callum showed interest in position only a few hours after Henderson was shown the door only to be informed the position had already been filled. They need not worry if unsuccessful again this time round I suspect a position may become available a mile down the road after that charlatan at the creamery is found out. 

Hearing graham Baird and David Murphy favourites for bathgate job when colley is shown door

Wee bit disrespectful touting guys for a job when there isn't a job there to be filled. Not trying to stir things up here but Bathgate need to take stock on where they are. Willie Hill financed that club for years and date I say it without a great deal of success.
They are where they are now and let's face it get about 30 regular home supporters (that's no changed from Hill's days) changing the manager every year isn't going to make things any better give the guy a chance.
Apart from that how did this thread go from who is getting the dale job to Bathgate and their woes

Wee bit disrespectful touting guys for a job when there isn't a job there to be filled. Not trying to stir things up here but Bathgate need to take stock on where they are. Willie Hill financed that club for years and date I say it without a great deal of success.
They are where they are now and let's face it get about 30 regular home supporters (that's no changed from Hill's days) changing the manager every year isn't going to make things any better give the guy a chance.
Apart from that how did this thread go from who is getting the dale job to Bathgate and their woes

We only went and won the Junior Scottish Cup but hey ho[emoji38]