Armadale thistle

Daleman

I can understand that if one of your players has been injured, and seriously at that, then the club would want to ensure that his welfare is looked after.  That is commendable, but from the outside looking in its difficult to see what impact that would have on the process of appointing a new manager other than push things back a day or so.  I think there is genuine interest from outside the Dale who is going to be appointed.  From Bathgate's point of view we're intrigued because of course you are our local rivals but also some of the names being banded about suggest it will be an interesting appointment whoever gets it.  Of course we could all be barking up the wrong tree and its someone that hasn't been mentioned yet but I'm sure the guys who have applied are equally eager to see who gets the job too.  

The Dale had 5 players out with injury and had only one sub and a total lack of discipline saw them down to nine men and down 2-0 after 35 minutes. The third ordering off when the score was 7-0 for s disgraceful tackle.Bad day for the club but with a new manager sanity will return onwards and upwards

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/12/2016 at 20:38, Daleman said:

Just got to get behind the new manager and try and re build and hopefully stay up 

Has the club officially announced new manager ?  

If so "hopefully" shouldn't be the word re staying up.  Now is the time for the committee to encourage attendance, what bout some half season ticket deal, free tickets for academy students or a competition for free tickets. Speak to the community club, i understand they suggested a season ticket scheme before for young players .

"Pay what you want at the gate" weeks has worked before, leaflet new areas of the town, if you can't afford it,  find partners, always others wanting to leaflet, competitons at half time..get the councillors out its election year, the list goes on.......get folk in they'll spend as well......!!

No brainer ??