The second worst accent in Scotland?

You should watch Limmy. "That accent" is clearly the worst. Followed by the roasters in parts of Ayrshire who use words like "Twa", "Seeven" and "Eleevin" when counting.

Edited by Ross.

Just now, Ross. said:

You should watch Limmy. "That accent" is clearly the worst. Followed by the roasters in parts of Ayrshire who use words like "Twa", "Seeven" and "Eleevin" when counting.

That's a good shout as well actually. Een for eye, and nonsense like that.

9 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Aberdeen. Incidentally, we used to be able to tell people's name change history but since the upgrade it's gone. Have you changed your name recently from something?

I like to keep on the move Rugster a bit like Bruce Lee's Be Water theory.

4 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

Are those the ones that sound like they're Welsh?

yep. 

Speaking of Welsh Accents, surely it is the worst off all accents in the British Isles?

Good shout for West Lothian people's faux-weegie accent is pretty grim. Special mention to c***s from central/east Fife; It must take extra effort just to sound like a thick c**t.

Brummie is horrible. Those shite London gangster wannabe types as well (the ones that say "brap", "blood" and "innit") do my tits in as well. I can't really comment on accents though, mine is a jumbled mess.

I quite like Scottish accents, it's more folk using words not from their region that annoys me. Usually east coast morons trying to talk like west coast morons.