The Grand Tour

jimmy boo

• 1 month later...
The last one tonight was shite. Mozambique and ooh, I've fallen over, got wet, nicked something out of a hotel jokes.
Yep, had the potential to be good but ended up a poor man's version of one of their Top Gear road trips. Some of the previous episodes were quite good though.

Yep, had the potential to be good but ended up a poor man's version of one of their Top Gear road trips. Some of the previous episodes were quite good though.
I thought the last one was quite good but maybe better as a one off special. For some reason I thought there were another 2 episodes.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I thought this episode was pretty good.
Spoiler alert
Spoiler Glad they got rid of the stupid celebrity interview stuff, was really cringey.

I enjoyed it but I was a bit disappointed with the main feature. Could well just be me but it felt like they didn’t really do much with it. Around half the program for a couple of drag races and a sound test.

Also really annoyed me that they were making out how they could drive how they like on “public open roads” when you could clearly see the road blocks/cars blocking the junctions, mainly in the clarkson/may drag races