Pollok v Talbot

Talbot Bing

You will see his posts but he can't see yours . A wee button on your phone does the trick . Pretty foolish having an argument with yourself & claiming to have caught him again but hey ho if that's your thing who am I to stop you ?!

Am sure you'll know that "fotj" the rocket has been found out again.
Bursting to make a comment on a thread nowt to do with Beith or Kilbirnie....oh yes how are those busy threads doubt? Hmmm.

That might be my thing though[emoji41]

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh . Someone different comments & they all jump up [emoji23][emoji23]. No need for me to tell anything as everyone on here has Sussed you all out .

The only thing you have sussed is that there is fk all to talk about in the Beith orKilbirnie threads [emoji41]

Alright then .
That's me told a supposed eh [emoji33].
You guys are an embarrassment & no wonder decent Talbot lads like Lord Talbot don't come on here anymore

LTD sends his best but he got confused to why a kilbirnie clown puts his nib in?

Just passing it on

Talk regularly to Colin thanks . Oh & a see the usual name calling starting when your losing an argument has started . Sad sad folk .

Define losing? [emoji23]

Anyway how's the kilbirnie new manager saga thread coming on? [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]zzz

Define losing? [emoji23]

Anyway how's the kilbirnie new manager saga thread coming on? [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]zzz

Telling folk to away & fling shite at the moon . Ps when you claim that someone is passing on regards it actually helps to speak to them 1st . Maybe you should introduce yourself to him at the next game so he knows who you are bud? I would say the same of your double act partner but he forgets where Auchinleck is lol . In fact you 2 nearly make all the traits of being a good double act apart from 1 thing & that is being funny. Night night kids & enjoy trying to find someone to pick on that will just sit back & take your nonsense in future . Bye now

Telling folk to away & fling shite at the moon . Ps when you claim that someone is passing on regards it actually helps to speak to them 1st . Maybe you should introduce yourself to him at the next game so he knows who you are bud? I would say the same of your double act partner but he forgets where Auchinleck is lol . In fact you 2 nearly make all the traits of being a good double act apart from 1 thing & that is being funny. Night night kids & enjoy trying to find someone to pick on that will just sit back & take your nonsense in future . Bye now

Hhhhaaaa Hhhhaaaa so you have your wee input now you want to say bye bye? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] oh dear.

Can't remember telling anyone to fling sh**e at the moon so please remind me so I can apologise.

Ffs get a grip and calm your waspish comments little chap [emoji41]

Ps. It's nice to have QT as a wingman. It keeps you lot at bay [emoji23]

Archived