Pollok v Talbot

Talbot Bing

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good.
That's that settled then.
I take it you will stop stalking me and mentioning my name from now on.
If you are going to do that you can at least have the guts to tell me yours.
Until then stop acting like a 5 year old and grow up.[emoji6]

Don't flatter yourself to think I'm stalking you [emoji47] .
The clues in my username ????

Must have took you a while to come up with that one.

Can you and your buddy not head down beechwood and have a conversation? All the pish that comes out you would defrost the pitch.

[emoji23][emoji23]So calling you "poster" is annoying you now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji122]

5 hours ago, berryblastie said:

Shock, horror, a dodgy penalty at Pollok, oh that's right it's only dodgy if it go's against you, just a pity talbot missed it

5 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Cue the Pollok fans coming on claiming we are still not over it

Still not over it then, eh? :(

(Didn't want to disappoint you fotj ;))

On 20 November 2016 at 13:44, superpollok said:

The 'disparaging stuff' on this thread about Talbot support began with a dig at what support Pollok will bring next week.

Would be interesting to see in the West what the biggest league attendance for each team is each season and who it's against.

Would bet we are mentioned in the more than Talbot. Unfortunately most teams don't announce their figures.

In fact I recall a Glenafton supporter last season comment that our game was their biggest crowd - and Glenafton V Pollok isn't a derby match !!

Pollok have a very good support, they now also travel and I'm sure will bring a fair amount next week. As for Glenafton, well they are none to keen on Talbot so would take what they say with a pinch of salt. Was at the league game earlier in the season and Talbot clearly outnumbered the home support. There are some Talbot regulars refuse to go to Loch Park because of some shenanigans a few seasons back. 

5 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Official crowd for Talbot v Pollok is 0. Try and accuse us of not furnishing crowd attendances now:thumsup2

If the Pollok guys want an official attendance, they should contact the guy who does the Talbot programme, his guesstimating is legendary. 

4 hours ago, Isabel Goudie said:

Pollok have a very good support, they now also travel and I'm sure will bring a fair amount next week. As for Glenafton, well they are none to keen on Talbot so would take what they say with a pinch of salt. Was at the league game earlier in the season and Talbot clearly outnumbered the home support. There are some Talbot regulars refuse to go to Loch Park because of some shenanigans a few seasons back. 

If the Pollok guys want an official attendance, they should contact the guy who does the Talbot programme, his guesstimating is legendary. 

That's more than just a tad rich coming from you my friend!

Pie and Bovril is an anonymous forum and unless a poster wishes to reveal his name then his privacy should be maintained.
You my Talbot chum in naming me twice obviously doesn't adhere to this and I'm beginning to think I stole your smarties when we were kids.
Why don't you PM so we both know who each other are as I think that's only reasonable as you keep me mentioning not only my name on here but my fathers?
I await your intellectual reply.

Probably did steal his sweeties ya mean fker [emoji23]

Archived