Pollok v Talbot

Talbot Bing

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be having a couple of pints tonight no doubt p***k.
Thank f**k the patter will be much more intellectual than the shite you and your North Ayrshire sidekicks peddle out on here.[emoji6]

Just lowering ourselves to your death valleyesque lows so you don't feel to bad about yourselves mate [emoji106]. You enjoy they pints but I'm sure the company your in won't be if this is yer standard [emoji23][emoji12]

I stay across the road from the park,,at the moment it is white with frost i dont hold much hope for saturday

I assume there isn't much of a change to this from yesterday?

BBC weather shows it being warmer in East Ayrshire than Glasgow has been (was -7 at 8am today in Glasgow when I parked at work) or is BBC site just nonsense.

15 minutes ago, superpollok said:

BBC weather shows it being warmer in East Ayrshire than Glasgow has been (was -7 at 8am today in Glasgow when I parked at work) or is BBC site just nonsense.

If anything its worse get the christmas shopping gear looked out :(

The pitch will be looked at around 8.30am,, im just back over from the park the boys are still working hard trying their best to get the game on depends on what we get from now until ko some bits are hard and some bits perfect so lets hope the sun stays out and we get a mild night aswell fingers crossed.

The pitch will be looked at around 8.30am,, im just back over from the park the boys are still working hard trying their best to get the game on depends on what we get from now until ko some bits are hard and some bits perfect so lets hope the sun stays out and we get a mild night aswell fingers crossed.

Cheers for the update and good to hear all is not lost just yet.

I am sure the ref won't want to make an unwanted trip as he did his best last week to avoid a trip from Fife to east Ayrshire.

So I would imagine it will be a local ref who will be called first

Thought we were getting the same ref we had from last Saturday?

It is but he's from Fife.
I think the poster is saying that it would make sense for a local ref to undertake the pitch inspection resulting in the match ref not traveling if the pitch is unplayable.

Has Super Pillok been reduced to "poster" now? [emoji23]

I am sure the ref won't want to make an unwanted trip as he did his best last week to avoid a trip from Fife to east Ayrshire.

So I would imagine it will be a local ref who will be called first

How much more of this pish? Your best player last week is in the paper saying you were lucky to get another shot. Your manager has acknowledged Talbot were the better team. You haven't got a leg to stand on with this ref nonsense.

How much more of this pish? Your best player last week is in the paper saying you were lucky to get another shot. Your manager has acknowledged Talbot were the better team. You haven't got a leg to stand on with this ref nonsense.

Still a dodgy penalty regardless if you played better than us.

Oh but you are.

You like to use my name on here eh but when asked yours you don't reply.[emoji6]

That's really grown up isn't it and just shows you up for what you are.

I

That's twice you've used my name the last time being when you accused me of being 10. [emoji2]

You have a go at other posters on here especially me but when others do the same they are acting like a ten year old.

You not only haven't enough brains to tell you that you have none but you are also a hypocrite my fellow Talbot chum. I couldn't care less what you think.

You just concentrate on posting your scores as that's all you contribute apart from dissing your own fellow supporters.[emoji6]

No wonder Talbot supporters have a bad rep on here.

And I couldn't care less what you think about me !

5 hours ago, superpollok said:

Yea think you might be right about the forecast I did not see anybody saying it was to be so cold this week and sure I am not the only one

Archived