Pollok v Talbot

Talbot Bing

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Are Lok the only team who declare attendances in Scotland at junior level?Surely not.Whats the issue with teams giving attendances?

Scottish cup ties occasionally have "official attendances" but for the most part league and other bread and butter games clubs tend not to.

Pollok, it would seem, are the exception.

Noticed that all the pollok forum users in here are quite appreciated and gracious apart from Superpollok. Am starting to think that chap might be the the Beith version of HB.

Also strangely the Beith clown is lurking behind a loss of his comments aswell [emoji23]

Apologies if this has already been asked in this thread, but can the Auchinleck boys tell me how they rate the chances of the game going ahead on Saturday....any weather concerns? cant be bothered to read through such a dry convo as who states attendances or not to find out if its already been asked.

cheers

Apologies if this has already been asked in this thread, but can the Auchinleck boys tell me how they rate the chances of the game going ahead on Saturday....any weather concerns? cant be bothered to read through such a dry convo as who states attendances or not to find out if its already been asked.

cheers

Not looking favorable. I would say it is heading for a postponement

4 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

Not looking favorable. I would say it is heading for a postponement

cheers for the reply Bing. hopefully the elements dont take their toll...should be a cracking game if its on

Funny how 1 village idiot sayes something and another likes it

Village idiot ?

Firstly I am from a City.

Secondly if calling out a few Talbot fans who wax lyrical about their attendance and put down other teams support makes me an idiot then you are correct

Thirdly if asking a simple question to why Talbot don't announce gates makes me an idiot then you sir are correct

I am happy to be more than complimentary about Talbot and their achievements, in fact have a look back at any league thread and you will likely see posts by myself that say any team that finishes above Talbot would be league winners as they are the benchmark. However equally so happy to stick up for my club.

It seems on P&B dare you not agree with Talbot fans the easiest way they comment is to try and insult you. Always the defence of someone who is not coping well with being challenged on a subject.

Yours Super Pollok.
The city idiot.

Village idiot ?

Firstly I am from a City.

Secondly if calling out a few Talbot fans who wax lyrical about their attendance and put down other teams support makes me an idiot then you are correct

Thirdly if asking a simple question to why Talbot don't announce gates makes me an idiot then you sir are correct

I am happy to be more than complimentary about Talbot and their achievements, in fact have a look back at any league thread and you will likely see posts by myself that say any team that finishes above Talbot would be league winners as they are the benchmark. However equally so happy to stick up for my club.

It seems on P&B dare you not agree with Talbot fans the easiest way they comment is to try and insult you. Always the defence of someone who is not coping well with being challenged on a subject.

Yours Super Pollok.

The city idiot.

Aww dear the Village Idiot that is HB has rubbed of on this one lol.

SP read the thread from your other fellow lok fans. You'll see the type of comments they make and the response they get. Now look at your own and see the difference. Can you also spot the other clown that likes your comments. Can you see the pattern son?

To summarise stop being passive aggressive like HB and this will make other forum users take you seriously.

I gave you koudos yesterday because you actually thought through your comment.

But you're potentially heading to the stage where no one will respond to your comments because you went let things go.

Let it go son.

Yours Mr Bing esq

Aww dear the Village Idiot that is HB has rubbed of on this one lol.

SP read the thread from your other fellow lok fans. You'll see the type of comments they make and the response they get. Now look at your own and see the difference. Can you also spot the other clown that likes your comments. Can you see the pattern son?

To summarise stop being passive aggressive like HB and this will make other forum users take you seriously.

I gave you koudos yesterday because you actually thought through your comment.

But you're potentially heading to the stage where no one will respond to your comments because you went let things go.

Let it go son.

Yours Mr Bing esq

If you think that I have any care if random people on a football forum take me seriously you are mistaken.

But Again resorting to name calling!

As for the condescending 'son' remark - superiority complex coming through.

On 22 November 2016 at 10:23, classof2010 said:
10 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

Why bring up another poster in comments

No doubt the bing is bringing my name up lots as he was simply obsessed , if he is then he's making  himself look rather silly as I've set him and his cronies on ignore on this forum as their constant juvenile stuff with anyone who formed another opinion other than their own just turned into backwards nonsense.

Let him fill his boots if he wants to drag someone's name up here all the time though when the person both can't see it and has no interest in seeing it , just shows how pathetic he really is .

And the lurker appears. Knew you would have to show up at some point it was getting too much for you . The bait was cast and an early catch was made[emoji476][emoji476] [emoji23]

You will see his posts but he can't see yours . A wee button on your phone does the trick . Pretty foolish having an argument with yourself & claiming to have caught him again but hey ho if that's your thing who am I to stop you ?!

Archived