Pollok v Talbot

Talbot Bing

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

Dry your eyes with your tissues wee man.

No need I will be enjoying our big match against morton next week in that cup we thumped you in. 

But I will send you some tissues for next week when pollok give a drubbing

Fewer neutrals at Beechwood next week though probably.

The crowd at Newlandsfield was undoubtedly augmented to some extent due to other games being postponed, e.g. Arthurlie vs Hurlford

I'll agree with that archieb three young lads standing next to us were from clydebank supporting Pollok because they were the Glasgow team lol. Go figure that one[emoji16]

2 hours ago, Talbot Bing said:

I'll agree with that archieb three young lads standing next to us were from clydebank supporting Pollok because they were the Glasgow team lol. Go figure that oneemoji16.png

Well i was there supporting Talbot because they weren't Pollok.:lol:

Fewer neutrals at Beechwood next week though probably.

The crowd at Newlandsfield was undoubtedly augmented to some extent due to other games being postponed, e.g. Arthurlie vs Hurlford

Would agree with the point about neutrals, but I did expect Talbot to bring a bigger support than Hurlford did last year, surprisingly they didn't.

Would agree with the point about neutrals, but I did expect Talbot to bring a bigger support than Hurlford did last year, surprisingly they didn't.

So what was the brake down then how many pollock fans,neutrals,Bot fans and what was the split for the hurlford game aswell

41 minutes ago, superpollok said:

Talbot have played Hurford in the semi of the Scottish and in the West final at Newlandsfield and they have never had a support even remotely close to what Talbot had yesterday. My good man I suspect you are on a fishing trip. 

Archived