New Kilbirnie manager?

GB65

6 minutes ago, hareskirky said:

Ok since you insist i have watched countless east region games over a lengthy period of years and that is my observations.
The assistant appointed conduct was dubious towards the end of his time at previous club with his attitude towards the juniors being one of i am better than this but comes running back to team up with a friend when things don't work out upstairs.
I also know individuals at his said senior club who had negative opinion of him.
Mr Bradley has an excellent record but took over one of the top clubs in that region where he had the tools to put together a squad now he won't have those tools he will be restricted in what he can do for now and be under big pressure from the off.

So yes good appointment on paper let's see how it pans out.

The assistant, lets use his name, Paul Ronald done your club a turn and I seem to remember plenty of positive  comments on here when he left KRR. You clearly don`t fancy him or have  a coloured view of him for whatever reason. At least make a decent attempt at being specific if you`re going to accuse him of something. The conduct of your current manager leaves a lot to be desired at times and don`t even get me started on Billy Thompson`s conduct when he was in charge at your club.....

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to Bradley. His Linlithgow side was the best team I have seen playing at this level. Great to watch and that's coming from a Bo'ness fan. I know it a different region, but you would think his playing principles would be the same. Definitely be looking out for Kilbirnie results now to see how he gets on. 

1 hour ago, Geo61 said:

No big money no big wages = no big players because Kilbirnie don't pay big wages players play there for nothing well according to fan of juniors and the rest of the bumblebee blasties

You talk some drivel pal ladeside live by there means that doesn't say we don't pay good wages to some players  am sure you just read what you want

Aye whatever f o t J come on and tell what you always preach nae big money players played for there mate crilly swifty could go back search and prove it

You do that if it makes you happy . Not once did anyone say they weren't getting any money . Your just making that up & making yourself look silly . Mind you looking at the Darvel thread it seems you don't need much encouragement [emoji23]

37 minutes ago, Geo61 said:

Aye whatever f o t J come on and tell what you always preach nae big money players played for there mate crilly swifty could go back search and prove it

Wow you still writing nonsense.  I guess you will know seen as you have inside knowledge of our clubs financial situation. Or maybe not as you know bugger all 

Fan of the juniors knows everything about your club and it's finances he's even been looking up my posts some guy you'll be playing Darvel in a season or two [emoji23]

No I was following the Darvel thread as I was interested in seeing Boyd's sending off . I'm not the 1 threatening to drag up posts from years ago am I .

15 minutes ago, tommyboy said:

"He said: "It would be disrespectful not to afford the current group of players a chance to stake their claim for jerseys so we will give ourselves time - but not too much of it - to assess what we have and what is needed.”

I think this comment from Braddo sums up the class of the man perfectly - when he took over at Linlithgow we weren't at our best either - but he installed confidence back into the players by believing in them - but more importantly he got them believing in themselves.

Archived