New Kilbirnie manager?

GB65

I can't believe clubs don't get straight on the blower to Mark Bradley when they have a vacancy. The boy did an amazing job at Linlithgow.
And I'm sure he resigned in the end so if it doesn't work out, Kilbirnie get to keep their daft record!
Get him phoned!

Maybe you didn't see but the club are inviting applications for the role so if he wants it he will hate to apply like everyone else .

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw it but they can still try for him surely. Or have yous never done that in your history either?

[emoji23][emoji23]. If it was me who decided our next manager I would be down Hurlford way banging Hugh Houstons door down until he agreed to step up but it's not . As it's a committee they decide the best way is to invite applications for manager & it was done that way the last time we were looking for 1 . Did they do that before then I couldn't say .

Lost our best player as he couldn't make training up at Glasgow every week

Most training complexes are £50 an hour & we train for 2 hours twice a week . So do your maths .

I know the maths and it ain't £200 a week ,
One player out of a squad .
Out of interest who was the player ?

What does someone who once stood in the shed at bellsdale and sang beith songs know about ladeside finances? [emoji4] 

Psml long long time ago m8 no secret,
Just correcting some inaccurate facts , as don't want folk to think we're loaded [emoji16][emoji16]

19 minutes ago, DanMc99 said:

how is ciaran mcelroy getting on at kilbirnie?

Match winner on his day, sometimes worth the admission money alone,  but typical winger very inconsistent, although has been playing in a team devoid of confidence.

Plays with a smile though which I like.

11 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

Match winner on his day, sometimes worth the admission money alone,  but typical winger very inconsistent, although has been playing in a team devoid of confidence.

Plays with a smile though which I like.

good to hear, he's a good mate of mine.

used to be called "Dr.Goals" at under 21's but that nickname no longer applies to him!

Why do folk want hughie Houston,only reason he has success at hurlfoed is because he can get most players he wants with the tarmac cheque book at amateur level,don't think he could handle the lad side job as a wouldn't expect money to be thrown at him willy nilly for players

Archived