New Kilbirnie manager?

GB65

1 hour ago, dmkeenan85 said:

Jimmy Lindsay deserves another crack and would be ideal for Kilbirnie IMO

grrat knowledge and highly respected from many players,

gutted for Swifty, done really well there and got them back to challenging in top league, where a club like Kilbirnie belong

Jimmy not in Malta or somewhere?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I said on another post . Pre requisite is that the club trains back down this neck of the woods. We have a brand new facility opening up on our doorstep with floodlight 4g , gym & swimming pool all on 1 site . No need to be spunking £200 a week at Benburb .

Christ all the way up to Govan to train?!

As I said on another post . Pre requisite is that the club trains back down this neck of the woods. We have a brand new facility opening up on our doorstep with floodlight 4g , gym & swimming pool all on 1 site . No need to be spunking £200 a week at Benburb .

Club training at Benburb suits player's as most central for them afaik, and it doesn't cost £200 a week,
New facilities could be an option once their up n running but think you will find it won't be any cheaper than where we are just now.

Council facilities will cost more than benburb [emoji6][emoji6]

Kilbirnie fans got a bit upset that Swifty very rarely got upset on touchline if they want somebody that goes bonkers Billy Thomsons the man. 

Would be great if guys like Bradley and Lindsay were to apply.

Last 3 managers were from Paisley area but it is strange that Glenafton train at Beith yet Kilbirnie go to Benburb.

A lot depends on the Committee's view of the next few years. If staying up is the absolute priority then the manager needs to be confident he can work with players signed by someone else whose performance levels have been lower than their potential. That points to the Rankines of this world. If the clubs priority is to build a younger hungrier team with lads who have something to prove then that points towards people like Houston who will know those boys. The risk is that the transition involves relegation. It's much easier to rebuild out of the Premier.

Kilbirnie fans got a bit upset that Swifty very rarely got upset on touchline if they want somebody that goes bonkers Billy Thomsons the man. 

Would be great if guys like Bradley and Lindsay were to apply.

Last 3 managers were from Paisley area but it is strange that Glenafton train at Beith yet Kilbirnie go to Benburb.

I've never understood this thinking from fans that if a manager doesn't jump about like a lunatic then he doesn't care? To me it's absolute nonsense.

A lot depends on the Committee's view of the next few years. If staying up is the absolute priority then the manager needs to be confident he can work with players signed by someone else whose performance levels have been lower than their potential. That points to the Rankines of this world. If the clubs priority is to build a younger hungrier team with lads who have something to prove then that points towards people like Houston who will know those boys. The risk is that the transition involves relegation. It's much easier to rebuild out of the Premier.

Kind of like the long term idea rather than the chop and change with ex pros,even if it means relegation.Ladeside might think otherwise though.

Club training at Benburb suits player's as most central for them afaik, and it doesn't cost £200 a week,

New facilities could be an option once their up n running but think you will find it won't be any cheaper than where we are just now.

Lost our best player as he couldn't make training up at Glasgow every week

Most training complexes are £50 an hour & we train for 2 hours twice a week . So do your maths .

I can't believe clubs don't get straight on the blower to Mark Bradley when they have a vacancy. The boy did an amazing job at Linlithgow.
And I'm sure he resigned in the end so if it doesn't work out, Kilbirnie get to keep their daft record!
Get him phoned!

Archived