Stirling Albion vs Arbroath

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Binos123sam said:

I'm going to let yous continue doing whatever you'd feel like doing and this will be my last post about this topic.

When you claim you know someone, get found out as a liar and shit yourself. Just like you shat yourself with 'Steven Doris'. Fanny.

Darren Gribben once gave me a bottle of tuborg on the way back from Elgin. He later that season told me to collect his top scorer award and shove it up my arse. He'd know me if he saw me in the street, though.

I got the team bus back from Annan once, I sat beside Jamie Reid and he even said alright to me when I saw him working at my school and then again when I saw him in the overgate.

2 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

I got the team bus back from Annan once, I sat beside Jamie Reid and he even said alright to me when I saw him working at my school and then again when I saw him in the overgate.

Jesus christ mate that's impressive. BUT I've heard Sam was once Kevin McKinlay's other half on Bebo. 

They'll definitely be up against as BTU and Yellow Feet are hungry to strengthen their alliance which could leave them heading back to Stirling belt-less come the 3rd around 5pm.

Their odds have been shortened even more with the news that Lichtie78 is special guest referee.

PnBBet have The Fucket as favourites to take belts away from the Stirling Squaregoers

The Fucket: 4/11
Stirling Squaregoers: 6/1
Hendo to talk about his goal record: 1/100

#Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Have you got a half time market ? Can see it only taking us 45 minutes to claim victory.

Archived