Stirling Albion vs Arbroath

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Big lichtie said:

so your man dicksions score 2 today the same guy that totally ripped your club on social media wanting corrighan to stay etc. have you no pride in your club or just cant look in the mirror

Objection your honour - RELEVANCE

8 minutes ago, rhliston said:

To be fair to Ferns his form has shaded since the start of the season when he looked like we had a good player, might be the best thing to do is to drop him for next week and replace him with either Calum Morrison or Moses if fit. The issues with the social media have not helped but as I have said maybe a spell on the sidelines might do him good.

I don't recall seeing a player being substituted and not being clapped by at least a few punters. I still think he's a decent player but lacking confidence.

1 hour ago, Big lichtie said:

dc has a policy that if a player is booked first half he is subbed at half time .so a really bad decision from dc to keep ricky on the result of that decision cost us 3 points

Ricky was stupid for the second yellow but that didn't cost us the three points Dick dicking around with subs on ninety minutes is what cost us, the ten men on the pitch at that time had the game won, but not for the first time this season he doesn't know how to see a game out when in front, shambolic

Just now, Big lichtie said:

same fans from the albion having a w**k fest tonight regarding certain players the same player or players still at the club after totally embarasing the club have you guys have no shame

You're a fat w**k who got chucked out the premier Inn for being a dick back in January.

so your man dicksions score 2 today the same guy that totally ripped your club on social media wanting corrighan to stay etc. have you no pride in your club or just cant look in the mirror

You upset that we were calling you a fat dick today?

Chin up bud maybe one day you will lose some weight [emoji17]

Game won or lost who knows. What got me was the hypocrisy of Arbroath fans. Kader was given pelters as late as he went on his mazey run to score his goal. Transformation. He left the pitch to a standing ovation.  Worst away support at Forthbank this season. In fact "Your fired"

Lost once in the league. No bad for a team of fat c***s [emoji23]

Never said they were a bad team, just said they have a few fatties amongst them.

Your post is proof that Angus teams have no rivarly, meant to be a rival and your sticking up for them :lol: pathetic.

Archived