Eastkilbride vs Southside semifinal

emg123

Has anyone ever got any proof of teams paying players. ever. Any team? Any player? 

I mean, so many 'know' it happens. So many 'know' guys who get paid.

Weird that no-one has ever came forward and said that it happened at their club or that they got paid themselves. 

Has anyone ever got any proof of teams paying players. ever. Any team? Any player? 

I mean, so many 'know' it happens. So many 'know' guys who get paid.

Weird that no-one has ever came forward and said that it happened at their club or that they got paid themselves. 

Got told by a family friend who naively didn't think it was an issue as he was only 17 and didn't know the score. He got offered £30 a week by a team in the Caley. Not even a Premier team but had heard previously that Junior teams were complaining they were getting outbid for players by this team so it proves it as far as I'm concerned. Free tanks of petrol for your motor every week going as well [emoji23][emoji23] apparently. Don't understand what pleasure they get in doing it but it goes on. Agreed it is getting boring though.

On 24/11/2016 at 16:20, Amateur Footie Fan said:

Got told by a family friend who naively didn't think it was an issue as he was only 17 and didn't know the score. He got offered £30 a week by a team in the Caley. Not even a Premier team but had heard previously that Junior teams were complaining they were getting outbid for players by this team so it proves it as far as I'm concerned. Free tanks of petrol for your motor every week going as well emoji23.pngemoji23.png apparently. Don't understand what pleasure they get in doing it but it goes on. Agreed it is getting boring though.

Id love it to be proven, for someone to come out and nail it. Then the convo would be really interesting. But for years and years, its the same cyclical chat with the same teams, same players... 

On 24/11/2016 at 16:20, Amateur Footie Fan said:

Got told by a family friend who naively didn't think it was an issue as he was only 17 and didn't know the score. He got offered £30 a week by a team in the Caley. Not even a Premier team but had heard previously that Junior teams were complaining they were getting outbid for players by this team so it proves it as far as I'm concerned. Free tanks of petrol for your motor every week going as well emoji23.pngemoji23.png apparently. Don't understand what pleasure they get in doing it but it goes on. Agreed it is getting boring though.

Larkhall.

An utter gang as well.

Couldn't possibly comment but IF it is I think it's bizarre to go down that route for a lower league team. Bad enough with a Premier team but what do they hope to achieve. Are they decent as I've not seen them? Still in the Scottish?

Think they got put out first round lol

1 hour ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

Couldn't possibly comment but IF it is I think it's bizarre to go down that route for a lower league team. Bad enough with a Premier team but what do they hope to achieve. Are they decent as I've not seen them? Still in the Scottish?

Decent team with some good players but a gang. Got a good wee setup as well in Larkhall.

Got a couple of players in Scotland Amateur set up I believe.

I don't play any longer mate.

I heard they nearly got flung out of The Caley last season due to their indiscipline and it was a bit intimidating down at their ground for visiting teams/officials. Their park is right in the middle of the scheme and they attract quite a few of the village idiots out.

2 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

I don't play any longer mate.

I heard they nearly got flung out of The Caley last season due to their indiscipline and it was a bit intimidating down at their ground for visiting teams/officials. Their park is right in the middle of the scheme and they attract quite a few of the village idiots out.

Fair enough. Never played them myself just curious as to why they're considered a gang. I've been to many an intimidating away park, wouldn't consider the teams I've played against gangs tho. 

Archived