Eastkilbride vs Southside semifinal

emg123

Southside worthy winners.

Cruising at 3 nil, then a couple of self inflicted goals had them hanging on at the end. The post saving them from being drawn level.

It was an exciting ending to the game for the neutral.

Southside look the part.

Congratulations to Possil and Southside on reaching the final. I think it shows the quality of the sides playing in the central league.

I Watched both semi finals, really exciting games of football on both occasions. Great achievement by both clubs knocking out two of the Central Premier Divisions top clubs. 

Final should be a cracker, best of luck to both clubs. 

final should be cracking - dont get where people think that Southside are giving a wage out? 

I'm mates with a few of their players and think people need to stop talking cow pat. 

they really enjoy playing with their mates - so many mates in the one team enjoying their football. 

couple of Efe Ambrose moments last night at the game though lol

Think the whole clubs giving players money should be banned from chats it's getting boring! That's Southside been added to a list of other clubs like colville, pennies, craigshill, larkhall, possil. I could go on! Clear when a team are doing well it's the same story! Gourock will be paying players soon with their current form, people need to accept that managers can attract good players junior football is crap just now that's why they leave too!

Sounded like a great game last night final will be a cracker one of the teams could do league and cup double and michael is right shows the strength of the league when two non premier teams are in the final beating two very good premier sides.

Keep the footie chat going lads

final should be cracking - dont get where people think that Southside are giving a wage out? 

I'm mates with a few of their players and think people need to stop talking cow pat. 

they really enjoy playing with their mates - so many mates in the one team enjoying their football. 

couple of Efe Ambrose moments last night at the game though lol

c**t I would even pay Efe Ambrose to play amateur.... that boy is stealing I living.

Don't know much about any of these teams but seen and played against Craigshill where are they in comparison?

Archived