Red Bull Rangers

Lots of rumours flying about now that Red Bull are looking to invest in Rangers, either as a shirt or stadium sponsor or perhaps even buying us outright. If this happens then you lot are all screwed! Totally screwed! We'll be back financially to where we belong and the big name players will start arriving again. Once this happens none of you will see us for dust. The wailing and moaning from the plastics and diddies and their media puppets will be amazing.  Cannot wait for this to happen even if it means renaming Ibrox or whatever. Justice for us and tears for you. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I wish my sense of self-worth was derived from whatever team I choose to latch onto, hoping their success would reflect on me personally.

Where do I sign up for the "I don't care if I'm a total social inadequate with no prospect of career progression because a dead football team once won nine titles in a row" brigade?

48 minutes ago, Shota's Lovechild said:

Lots of rumours flying about now that Red Bull are looking to invest in Rangers, either as a shirt or stadium sponsor or perhaps even buying us outright. If this happens then you lot are all screwed! Totally screwed! We'll be back financially to where we belong and the big name players will start arriving again. Once this happens none of you will see us for dust. The wailing and moaning from the plastics and diddies and their media puppets will be amazing.  Cannot wait for this to happen even if it means renaming Ibrox or whatever. Justice for us and tears for you. 

Yeah, I saw almost exactly what you posted here on twitter too.

Wealth off the radar type nonsense again?

Just now, jupe1407 said:

Ah, the return of racist simpleton AWRA. 

Beautiful :lol:

His Twitters amazing.

"Fell asleep in the bath #embaresment", was my highlight

From the Red Bull Salzburg Wikipedia page...

The Red Bull company bought the club on 6 April 2005 and rebranded it. After the takeover, Red Bull changed the club's name, management, and staff, declaring "this is a new club with no history." Red Bull initially claimed on the club website that the club was founded in 2005, but was ordered to remove this claim by the Austrian Football Association.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Red_Bull_Salzburg#The_Red_Bull_takeover

32 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

His Twitters amazing.

"Fell asleep in the bath #embaresment", was my highlight

22 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

He had a bath? Nah, I'm not having that. 

He didn't say he had a bath, he said he fell asleep in it. Couldn't have been very comfortable sleeping on all that coal.

Archived