John Gemmell

megaspinnernet2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Was shown a second yellow while in the dugout after going off injured. Mark Staunton was also sent off in the same incident. Not sure what happened as I was the other side.

Staunton got him sent off at Blair Park earlier in the season. His fine and suspension now gets doubled as its his 4th red if the season.

As it was 2 yellows there should be no suspension so I don't know how it works.

I'm only going on what Hurlford Utd were told from the SJFA following his last sending off against Glenafton in November. I will be surprised if he features at Blair Park in a fortnight.

I'm only going on what Hurlford Utd were told from the SJFA following his last sending off against Glenafton in November. I will be surprised if he features at Blair Park in a fortnight.

I wasn't disputing that as it is my understanding of the rules but I can't understand how you can double a ban when there is not a ban. Suppose we will just need to wait and see.

I wasn't disputing that as it is my understanding of the rules but I can't understand how you can double a ban when there is not a ban. Suppose we will just need to wait and see.

The fine will be doubled for two yellows as there is no ban unless he has accumulated enough points, in which case I would expect any points ban to be doubled also.

Archived