Talbot v Beith

kenny131

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Important for Talbot to knock the steam out of the Beith challenge and re-assert themselves, important for Beith not to lose ground to the team most likely to get in the way of them winning the league. 

Winner becomes slight league favourite I'd imagine, but I bet everyone would be content with a draw. 

57 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

The countdown is on emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

a hint of sarcasm , but i bet your jealous lol  :lol:l bet u wish it was Ladeside in Beith's position. I agree with the above, would take a draw at moment but hopefully boys can win and get the 3. One thing for sure Tucker would have picked another game rather than Beith before they play Pollok in Scottish the following week.

a hint of sarcasm , but i bet your jealous lol  :lol:l bet u wish it was Ladeside in Beith's position. I agree with the above, would take a draw at moment but hopefully boys can win and get the 3. One thing for sure Tucker would have picked another game rather than Beith before they play Pollok in Scottish the following week.

Would ruin the fun if a told you [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

4 hours ago, stumpy said:

The Talbot beith tie was announced after the draw......the usual crack from the glesga brigade

6 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

New ladies, gents and disabled toilets open for the game on Saturday. Another feather in the building committee's cap and a step nearer the club license. Well done lads.

Are yous hoping to get entered in to the Senior Scottish every year like Linlithgow?

8 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

New ladies, gents and disabled toilets open for the game on Saturday. Another feather in the building committee's cap and a step nearer the club license. Well done lads.

That's great, not just leading the juniors on the park but off it doing everything right also. Always improving Beechwood by the sounds of things, too many clubs spend all their cash on wages and players.  Well done to all involved!

Archived