Dear football-fans,

"football - it's all about money" that's why we execute a study on the the topic of "fan-funding”.
We are especially interested in Great Britain as one of the most important football markets in Europe because of its unique structure where a variety of clubs went public in the past, fans organised themself in supporters' trusts, etc. 
We would be pleased if you support our investigation and fill out the following questionnaire completely.
The survey will take about 5 minutes to complete. Of course, the survey is anonymous. All information and data will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used for academic purposes.

Thank you!

Take part HERE>>

I suspect you lost everyone with the use of "Great Britain" - which has at least 4 different football markets (EPL, SPFL, LOW, Irish League and you could say the EFL, Conference etc are also markets in their own right).

If you're going to ask on a Scottish forum for people to complete a survey, then maybe include the option of "scottish" for nationality, and not just "other".

Also I'm sure the "schwiss" are impressed. 

Survey completed though!

I finished it but it annoyed me - for the 'other' 'other' boxes as mentioned above and the clumsy use of English as BWV highlighted.

I've mentioned this before but it would be extremely refreshing if one of these students asked one or two posters to road test their survey before they launched it.  Almost every one I've seen has been flawed in some way and there'd certainly be posters who'd happily take 20 minutes to look at the content and advise on improvements - usually in company time ;)

Archived