Next QotS Manager

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can I just ask?, what is everybody's problem with appointing Barry Ferguson? Is it because he played for rangers and would it be the same if an ex Celtic player was in the running? Surely someone high profile could attract better quality players and therefore enhance the team. By the way I'm not for or against ferguson, just trying to understand the negativity

The guy has done absolutely f**k all at Clyde and is just shite. Should not be anywhere near palmerston.

14 minutes ago, QosLoyal said:

This. Rusty is as gullible as they come and supersouth just rattles off a pile of shite. The dreamteam for the job. Make it happen Hewitson.

So who is the dreamteam you are wanting.

This. Rusty is as gullible as they come and supersouth just rattles off a pile of shite. The dreamteam for the job. Make it happen Hewitson.

Why do you reckon I am gullible QoS Loyal?

Anyway, it's all just a guessing game.

Scally could be a good shout.

2 hours ago, Come on queens said:

Can I just ask?, what is everybody's problem with appointing Barry Ferguson? Is it because he played for rangers and would it be the same if an ex Celtic player was in the running? Surely someone high profile could attract better quality players and therefore enhance the team. By the way I'm not for or against ferguson, just trying to understand the negativity

Wow. How did you see through our cleverly disguised anti-Rangers agenda?

1 hour ago, vikingTON said:

Punting a crap, English pub league manager like Skelton, only to replace him with a crap, Scottish pub league manager like Barry Ferguson would be hilarious.

Skelton wasnt punted and theres nothing to suggest Ferguson is anywhere near the job other than some rumours online

Other than that, spot on though

Skelton wasnt punted and theres nothing to suggest Ferguson is anywhere near the job other than some rumours online

Other than that, spot on though

1479498038596.jpg.99b1ad1edf88e8e67d43b7

Skelton was punted (hence why 'personal reasons' didn't rear their head until after you slid into a run of defeats) and Ferguson is as strongly linked with the job as anyone else. The observation then is sound.

Your salty tears are delicious though.

Just now, vikingTON said:

1479498038596.jpg

Skelton was punted (hence why 'personal reasons' didn't rear their head until after you slid into a run of defeats) and Ferguson is as strongly linked with the job as anyone else. The observation then is sound.

Your salty tears are delicious though.

Uh-huh. No one has been linked with the job. Unfortunately for you posts on the internet dont count

Archived