The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

I mean I guess if you had worked in heavy industry in the 1980s and then your job disappeared you could justifiably say China ruined your life, but there's probably something about that particular story that means Glen would have trouble accurately pinning the blame.

Think you could blame the US government and stuff like NAFTA as well tho

Think you could blame the US government and stuff like NAFTA as well tho
Funny how that never stuffed the Germans and the French to any similar extent. As someone who has spent a lifetime in industry, involving four redundancies, I would identify the Anglo-American obsession with short-term profit-taking, an aversion to investment and the obsession with ROIC, and the toxic combo of rampant asset-stripping and a decades long lack lack of any coherent economic policy as decent starting points. The British economy and the nation's infrastructure are wheezing proof of trusting to the markets.

1 hour ago, ajwffc said:

I cannot stand Trump but I feel he has been treated very badly here.

He has found a cure for COVID and he’s not even getting a Nobel prize?  SHAME!!!

I cannot stand Trump but I feel he has been treated very badly here.
He has found a cure for COVID and he’s not even getting a Nobel prize?  SHAME!!!

Just too late to get this years Nobel Prize for Medicine which went to the people that discovered the Hepatitis C virus

As if two types of hepatitis wasn’t enough

On 05/10/2020 at 18:51, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Absolutely not.

If he's not going to die, then him tweeting through this while delirious under experimental medication is surely the next best thing ?

:lol:

On 08/10/2020 at 08:54, Savage Henry said:

These debates are a waste of everyone’s time.  All this talk about who won, but voters decide in advance who won.  All this shows is the Trump/Pence administration’s complete lack of coherent policy on anything other than immigration.  

I'll take a guess here that they're agin it?