The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

30 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

I was up at Geneva-On-The-Lake last weekend and was a bit shocked to see all the Trump placards in people's back yards.

God, Guns, Country, Trump.

Yeah, that was a real one.

Just had a random look on Street View. Is it where they send the little people to live?

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.8600188,-80.9463584,3a,75y,276.33h,103.1t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1svfaUGsTZREzS95CboHmyrg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

51 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Just had a random look on Street View. Is it where they send the little people to live?

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.8600188,-80.9463584,3a,75y,276.33h,103.1t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1svfaUGsTZREzS95CboHmyrg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

It was all a bit white trash once you got out of the touristy area. The perfect Trump breeding ground.

6 Trumps speaking. How wonderfully North Korean. 20200823_223326.thumb.jpeg.ab04bd51ba4b50981371875f9bcd43da.jpeg
There will absolutely be a Simpsons meme that accurately portrays how I am picturing Melania speaking.... With a taser at her back and probably someone on a button to release the hounds

50 minutes ago, RiG said:

Fairly certain that he'll receive hate mail based around his wife only dying because she was fat. Or that she never existed and he's a crisis actor. Or...or...f**k YOU MOM YOU CAN'T MAKE ME WEAR A MASK

10 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Fairly certain that he'll receive hate mail based around his wife only dying because she was fat. Or that she never existed and he's a crisis actor. Or...or...f**k YOU MOM YOU CAN'T MAKE ME WEAR A MASK

I've read so many reports now from the States where folks who are into COVID hoax theories are pastors or high up in their church so its no wonder that there's an issue with containment if the very folks who people are looking to for some sort of guidance are taking that approach....

25 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

The DNC: sponsored by Xanax
The RNC: sponsored by pure unfiltered cocaine

Seemingly Don Junior’s speech was quite the doozy.   It was also pre recorded, which suggests that’s the best nick they could get him in.

Edit: In case anyone has missed it, it’s actually illegal for White House appointed advisors like Don Don, Foyle et al to speak at party conventions.  It’s also illegal for, erm, Mike Pompeo to speak at conventions according to instructions sent out by, erm, Mike Pompeo.

Edited by Savage Henry