The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

13 hours ago, Deplorable said:

Does this slang mean you think I'm lying?

Yes.

13 hours ago, Deplorable said:

And when they are done with the justice system and have served their time, you think it's a good idea that they be allowed to stay even if they originally entered the country illegally?

No.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37997045?ocid=socialflow_twitter

Donald Trump denies transition disarray after sackings

Great start.

Why do all of Trump's Tweets read like they were composed by a five year old?

Chris Cartier getting the chop is a good thing, if only because parents with so little imagination deserve no vicarious success.

57 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-muslim-registry-immigrants-policy-kris-bobach-reinstate-wall-a7420296.html

Donald Trump's team 'discussing plans for Muslim registration system'

Here comes the fascism.

I think that this shows that you don't understand what fascism is.

52 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

I think I don't give a f**k what you think.

You either don't think or are just plain stupid.

Just now, Baxter Parp said:

That was foreigners in general and it's already started at schools, so yes, you Tories are fascists as well.

:lol:

OK, I go for the second option.

Donald Trump's rumored cabinet appointments are like something out of a Brooker written satire.  John Bolton is simply a massive fud who was last seen in 2008 having a massive meltdown on the BBC election coverage when Obama won, Bannan is one step away from being in the KKK, Gingrich wants to build a death star and Palin can only speak in sentences which include "God", "oil" or "hockey moms".

Comical stuff.

Jim Webb is now being rumoured to be a potential Secretary of Defence pick. You might remember his name because he was the old guy who run as a Democratic candidate for President and spent a couple of debates seething about the lack of time he had to speak and also mentioned killing a guy. He didn't support Clinton but was warm towards Trump and went as far as indicating that he would pick him over Clinton.

He's a bit of a weirdo but he's by far the most qualified person linked to his cabinet so far and seems to know what he's talking about. It'd be comforting if he could get a couple of people who aren't nutters to advise him.

I'm convinced most of the leaks of potential picks come from the names themselves. Especially Giuliani. I hope to f**k he doesn't get the Sec State job as not only would he be the most undiplomatic person ever to be hired as a diplomat, but his name is a bitch to spell.

P.S. Had to google Jim Webb but he made a big speech last night that seems to have gone down well. Can't find a full transcript.

http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/article_632741ab-b3ec-546d-af5c-585d8c483e87.html

Edited by welshbairn

Jim Webb would be a dream pick for Sec Defense. He was a career soldier, from a family who's fought in every American war and father of US soldiers. He was Secretary of the Navy under Reagan. He has a career as an author of both history and fiction books, so he's been successful outside of government, a true public servant. He served one term as a Democratic senator and mostly distinguished himself as an opponent of the Iraq War. And of course he had the moment in the Democrat Presidential debate where he named the enemy soldiers he'd killed in Vietnam as the political enemy he was most proud of having, after all the other Democrats had named various Republicans.

Reports are that Ted Cruz is in the running for Attorney General. I want him on the Supreme Court. I think he'd be excellent there. Very little chance of him going "native" as Republican appointees often do. I want Rudy Giuliani as AG to start out. I'm sure he'd only do a year or two, but we need for the country after BLM and former black power activists holding the position for 8 years exactly what he did for New York City as mayor. Making the entire country liveable for all people requires a bit of race realism. His policies made NYC liveable again after two decades of hippy/bury your head in the sand/utopian policies led to the decline into violence of a great city. Kris Kobach is the AG favorite of the anti-immigration crowd, but he's young and is only Kansas Secretary of State right now. Bring him in and groom him for the position for a year or two.

Not sure about Secretary of State. We need an America Firster who's not overly belligerent. Maybe Jeff Sessions if he wants to leave the Senate.