The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

On 15/06/2020 at 15:44, Michael W said:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/landing/2020-trump-vs-dem-poll 

This is utterly magnificent. I will be glad to see the back of him, but this will be very much missed. 

fivethirtyeight shows he has lost ground polling since the protests began. 

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Normally these kind of events should have seen a flight to the more conservative candidate but the world has changed and his responses have been horribly tone deaf. NFL are saying players can kneel and NASCAR are banning the Virginia Battle Flag. Tide is currently running against him. The teflon is wearing off. 

2 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

I've seen a few articles online about Biden's record, going back decades, regarding issues and policies that often disproportionately affect black people. I forget the details, but it was enough to make me wonder why he has a reputation as a great proponent of civil rights.

I don't think he had much to do with supply chains during the Civil War, though, although we may yet see an anecdote from him about it before this is all over.

33 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I've seen a few articles online about Biden's record, going back decades, regarding issues and policies that often disproportionately affect black people. I forget the details, but it was enough to make me wonder why he has a reputation as a great proponent of civil rights.

I don't think he had much to do with supply chains during the Civil War, though, although we may yet see an anecdote from him about it before this is all over.

He was shouting at Charlemagne tha God that blacks supported the Crime Bill and I'm sure he said it didn't put more black people in prison.

I half expect him to give an anecdote about the Civil War. He probably thought he was talking to the Carolingian Emperor before an aide corrected him.

8 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

It’s being fired round social media by the normal bots, and while it’s mostly factual, it has to be taken with the understanding that Terrence Williams is *desperate* to be the male Candace Owens, and as such, deserves f**k all bar utter contempt. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53086042

So another insider confirms Trump is every bit as batshit crazy, thick, vindictive, ignorant, idle, criminal, conniving, delusional and paranoid as you might think.

I'm also still convinced that one of the reasons he fired Robert Mueller was simply because Mueller is 6'7" and makes the colossal manbaby feel even more inadequate.

Edited by Boo Khaki

8 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53086042

So another insider confirms Trump is every bit as batshit crazy, thick, vindictive, ignorant, idle, criminal, conniving, delusional and paranoid as you might think.

I'm also still convinced that one of the reasons he fired Robert Mueller was simply because Mueller is 6'7" and makes the colossal manbaby feel even more inadequate.

John Bolton could have testified to all of this, and probably assisted the impeachment process, had he not attempted to hush this up in order to sell more books.  He’s a quite remarkably brazen careerist.  He’s also as hawkish as Trump, if not more so.

Indeed, but I don't think there's any motivation for him to fabricate things about Trump now that the bed is well and truly shat in. Ham it up a bit for book sales, obviously, but I'm sure the accusations about Ukraine etc are just confirming what we all believed anyway.

15 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Indeed, but I don't think there's any motivation for him to fabricate things about Trump now that the bed is well and truly shat in. Ham it up a bit for book sales, obviously, but I'm sure the accusations about Ukraine etc are just confirming what we all believed anyway.

Trump played him for a fool.

He thought he was going to get his war with Iran and they were really just using him as a prop so the White House could play the good cop.

Edited by Detournement

Good news imo.

The OECD proposal was going to be hugely biased in favour of corporations. The EU Commission has been delaying reform by waiting for the OECD for years, there is now nothing to stop European nations demanding proper country by country reporting and then that can be rolled out to the developing world.