banana

The Official President Trump thread

3 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

State actors in play? Whip 'em up then shoot 'em down?

Hearing reports of a cop being seen running out and away from a burning building, presumably after setting it alight. Might all be bullshit of course.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Invested my winnings on Cummings saying "Private Matter" in his rose garden speech on this.

fri.JPG.4876bb8e2f433716322a7e1ce6803d56.JPGfri3.JPG.10dc3602a0f0e5c80269ff7681d3620a.JPG

What betting site is that?

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Why are you holding Biden to standards which Trump cannot possible meet?  This Trump apologia is simply a means of saying, whoever wins, I was right.  

And the Yanks are some of the most liberal leaning states in the US.  If Trump wins, it won’t because of them.  

I'm not apologising for Trump, the man is an egotistical maniac but he'll eviscerate Biden in the debates. He's already started with the 'sleepy Joe' comments.

I do not think it's too much to ask to expect the POTUS to be able to string a sentence together. Biden is clearly unwell and should never have been the Democrats choice.

Given Biden's commitment to just smashing any possible progressive reason to vote for him I fully expect him to announce Klobuchar as his VP after this week.

22 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Given Biden's commitment to just smashing any possible progressive reason to vote for him I fully expect him to announce Klobuchar as his VP after this week.

Well Biden if elected is hardly likely to last 4 years health wise. The Dems need a clone to step right in and serve corporate interests.

1 minute ago, BillyAnchor said:

Well Biden if elected is hardly likely to last 4 years health wise. The Dems need a clone to step right in and serve corporate interests.

Specifically Klobuchar though given she's now being linked to previous failures to prosecute the officer that murdered George Floyd.

48 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Looks like Ladbrokes.

Doubt this is real but it did make me chuckle.

2 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Looks like Ladbrokes.

Aye.

As always everybody has it all wrong and trumpy meant the looters will start shooting not shoot the looters

Vp Mike Pence is currently telling all that they will always respect peaceful protests

Thats the same pence that left an nfl game because people were kneeling 🤣

I would've thought that Trump would've worn the fact checking of his tweets as a badge of honour , at least he'd be able to boast that his tweets are now 100% correct 🤔🤔

Trump’s about to start another trade war with China to deflect from his mess in handling of COVID-19.

Why is corporate America not uniting in condemnation of this clown.  Do they really think Biden is going to f**k the economy?

I find it surprising that Biden is the best the Democrats can come up with.

Since Obama, the Democrats have been a fucking mess. They chucked the 2016 election and they'll probably chuck 2020 as well.

A retweet from what must be a parody site

And he likes the plate his burger came on today?

On a similar note, after Trump’s brazenly racist threat to shoot folk protesting the murder of George Floyd, this is who Fox have in to analyse the situation.