The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

"You know what they say about people who protest too much"
"I know what you used to say; they should all be tear-gassed!"
"...I still think that, you know."

- Martin Crane on behalf of Law Enforcement for Trump.

Trump Tulsa Rally Tickets Come With Disclaimer: Can’t Sue If Catch Coronavirus

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/06/11/trump-tulsa-rally-tickets-disclaimer-cant-sue-catch-coronavirus/

By clicking register below, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; BOK Center; ASM Global; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.

Trumpeta-Trumpeta-Blort!

6 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

S.S. ?

Schutzstaffel. Or the United States Secret Service. Schutzstaffel translates as "Protection Squadron", so they aren't as different as you'd think.

3 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Secret Service?

I hope, anyway...nothing would surprise me in Trumpworld.

Could be. I was thinking State something. (Not "State Something" but State something. Ach, never mind...)

Our great National Guard Troops who took care of the area around the White House could hardly believe how easy it was. “A walk in the park”, one said. The protesters, agitators, anarchists (ANTIFA), and others, were handled VERY easily by the Guard, D.C. Police, & S.S. GREAT JOB!

Unarmed civilian protestors easily controlled by a bunch of well-armed, uniformed,  thugs. Amazing!