The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Anybody watching his speech just now? He is nuts its tremendous  viewing 
...This isn't even a V, it's a rocket ship.

...We were able to cut the virus off, stop it dead, saving millions of lives.

Does he have speech writer's or is this just rambling off the cuff stuff ?

Trump we know all too well by now, but what does this stuff tell us about the goons who surround and shield him ? I'm not talking here about the likes of Rudy Guiliani and Kelly-Anne Conway, but the Administration officials, advisers, civil servants and Press team, etc.,. Are these folk all out-and-out zoomers too ?

2 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Trump we know all too well by now, but what does this stuff tell us about the goons who surround and shield him ? I'm not talking here about the likes of Rudy Guiliani and Kelly-Anne Conway, but the Administration officials, advisers, civil servants and Press team, etc.,. Are these folk all out-and-out zoomers too ?

Trump does not allow critics to stay in their jobs.  I’m assuming that includes those who offer critical advice behind the scenes as well as those who do so publicly.

4 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

His little press secretary is the dumbest slag of them all (still wid), she said the other day that Trump had never lied to the American people and managed to keep her face straight

Just now, BillyAnchor said:

His little press secretary is the dumbest slag of them all (still wid), she said the other day that Trump had never lied to the American people and managed to keep her face straight

Fox is going to run out of Trumpy babes soon and he'll end up with a mad cleaning lady doing his pressers. Would probably be an improvement.

I know he's not great at reading from an autocue , but does somebody actually write this stuff for him or does he just wing it  and say whatever pops into his head and hope that it makes sense ?