The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Biden was always the chosen one, and I don't think anyone in the party saw such a rapid deterioration coming. Watching clips from just 2 years ago he talks much more coherently. 

Amazingly it's not entirely improbable that he could win the election almost by default if the economy is a mess in the aftermath of the coronovirus, but you have to think the Democrats will be panicking behind the scenes at the prospect of running the distance with him. If he ends up in TV debates with Trump we'll all have to prepare the "Stop! He's already dead!" memes.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

On a similar note, after Trump’s brazenly racist threat to shoot folk protesting the murder of George Floyd, this is who Fox have in to analyse the situation.

Hope they had the bleeper ready.  Just in case.

3 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Biden was always the chosen one, and I don't think anyone in the party saw such a rapid deterioration coming. Watching clips from just 2 years ago he talks much more coherently. 

Amazingly it's not entirely improbable that he could win the election almost by default if the economy is a mess in the aftermath of the coronovirus, but you have to think the Democrats will be panicking behind the scenes at the prospect of running the distance with him. If he ends up in TV debates with Trump we'll all have to prepare the "Stop! He's already dead!" memes.

I was never a huge fan of Obama but I’d love to see debates between him and Trump.  The thought that the Democrats can find someone who may be struggling in a debate against the stupidest President person ever is very sad.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I can't believe anyone thought Biden would be the best candidate, except nerds who get all their data from spreadsheets without looking at the state of the man. Nobody could decide on who could beat Sanders, which seemed more important to the party machine than beating Trump, and the senile old man was picked by default.

You have to admire the banter timeline launching the race riots command months before the Dems run with an architect of the Clinton crime bill in the presidential election.

1 hour ago, Zetterlund said:

it's fine if they lose they'll just rake in another 4 years of donations off the back of criticising Trump in the press while they expand his military, border, and surveillance budgets

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I was never a huge fan of Obama but I’d love to see debates between him and Trump.  The thought that the Democrats can find someone who may be struggling in a debate against the stupidest President person ever is very sad.

That’d be cruel.  It’d be like one of those intellectual kickings Will Self or Ian Hislop gives on Question Timew to overweight Tory MPs.

Though it’d be like one of the arguments around here where’s it’s almost impossible to argue with reason, when there’s someone just yelling (or typing) passionately held twaddle.  

It is crazy that Biden was the best they could come up with. Fair enough if they wanted to shut out the progressives and go with a centre right candidate but Klobuchar, Harris or Booker would all have been better choices.

FWIW I dont think he is suffering from dementia, hes just getting old and doesn't think before he speaks. The debates with trump are going to be some laugh. Both of them will probably say some wild shit.

On a similar note, after Trump’s brazenly racist threat to shoot folk protesting the murder of George Floyd, this is who Fox have in to analyse the situation.

Hasn't he been the "Fox News Crime Contributor" or something for a good few years now? I'm sure it was on the "What they did next" bit at the end of the People vs. OJ Simpson.

Twitter is full of stuff leaked from anonymous about him and Epstiens noncing.  Sad thing is there could be video footage of him raping kids while drowning kittens and his supporters would not care.

8 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Twitter is full of stuff leaked from anonymous about him and Epstiens noncing.  

Any links? P.S. some of it looks like old stuff unless they have new evidence.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/trump-team-fires-back-after-jane-doe-refiles-rape-lawsuit-with-new-witness/

Edited by welshbairn

On 30/05/2020 at 13:33, Aladdin said:

It is crazy that Biden was the best they could come up with. Fair enough if they wanted to shut out the progressives and go with a centre right candidate but Klobuchar, Harris or Booker would all have been better choices.

FWIW I dont think he is suffering from dementia, hes just getting old and doesn't think before he speaks. The debates with trump are going to be some laugh. Both of them will probably say some wild shit.

They had to go with Biden as a lot of his support would have transferred to Sanders. 

Pete and Amy voters could be trusted to vote for the establishment selection. 

The fact they'd choose a man with rape allegations hanging over him and rumoured to have dementia over Bernie Sanders a genuine progressive candidate sums the democrats up. They deserve to have Trump win another election.

52 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Twitter is full of stuff leaked from anonymous about him and Epstiens noncing.  Sad thing is there could be video footage of him raping kids while drowning kittens and his supporters would not care.

48 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Any links? P.S. some of it looks like old stuff unless they have new evidence.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/trump-team-fires-back-after-jane-doe-refiles-rape-lawsuit-with-new-witness/

This?

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

The fact they'd choose a man with rape allegations hanging over him and rumoured to have dementia over Bernie Sanders a genuine progressive candidate sums the democrats up. They deserve to have Trump win another election.

You can argue the Democratic Party is constantly running scared of whatever the Republicans are doing, but it sums up the American voter base more, I'd have said. They've looked at the pair of them and said, there's a chance some disgruntled Republicans would hold their nose and vote for Biden just to get rid of Trump. None of them are voting for Bernie, so if we choose him, we're definitely not winning this.

Just an opinion, but I'm thinking their only hope is that Trump annoys enough traditional Republican voters that they just don't vote at all.

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

The woman accusing Biden has changed her story so many times I don't find it convincing and wouldn't be surprised if it's something that the likes of Roger Stone set up. Trump on the other hand...

A newscaster tonight said that on Saturday night the secret service goons took trump to a locked bunker for an hour as they feared they had lost control outside. I got way too much of a thrill from hearing this.

7 minutes ago, BillyAnchor said:

A newscaster tonight said that on Saturday night the secret service goons took trump to a locked bunker for an hour as they feared they had lost control outside. I got way too much of a thrill from hearing this.

that would make sense.

Trump's OTT tweets praising the Secret Service as well as his laughable/unhinged description of what awaited any protestors who got over the White House gates (amongst other things, ferocious dogs that would eat you alive or something like that), just smacked of someone incredibly fearful for his own safety and panicking.

A brave leader. 

2 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

that would make sense.

Trump's OTT tweets praising the Secret Service as well as his laughable/unhinged description of what awaited any protestors who got over the White House gates (amongst other things, ferocious dogs that would eat you alive or something like that), just smacked of someone incredibly fearful for his own safety and panicking.

A brave leader. 

Trump thinks he is Monty Burns

Edited by Bairnardo