The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

"I was only kidding" doesn't tend to wash on the internet when you've made a huge c**t of yourself, so I can't imagine it would work so well in court.

I'm guessing he's completely immune to any kind of action from the families of any of the idiots who've started mainlining bleach. I don't see how encouraging your voter base to ingest poison is the brightest of moves, however.

It was interesting to read that drinking bleach is apparently a common method of attempting suicide.

People must be really ill to get to the point that slow death by corrosive poison seems like a preferable option to living. You could probably come up with a dozen easier, less painful methods off the top of your head.

It was interesting to read that drinking bleach is apparently a common method of attempting suicide.
People must be really ill to get to the point that slow death by corrosive poison seems like a preferable option to living. You could probably come up with a dozen easier, less painful methods off the top of your head.
There's a perfect bridge near my house.

7 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

There's a perfect bridge near my house.

Falling from height would probably be near my #1 choice when somebody inevitably starts up a thread on the Top 5s subforum.

Had a lecturer at college explain that the most humane way to commit suicide, without needing hard-to-find props, was with a 9V battery. I'll not explain how, but I certainly filed the information away in the "things to do when THEY come for you" file.

4 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Apparently there's reports in Hong Kong that Kim Jong Un is dead.

4 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Only fair that his mate Donald joins him in a show of solidarity trumps him.

59 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Falling from height would probably be near my #1 choice when somebody inevitably starts up a thread on the Top 5s subforum.

Had a lecturer at college explain that the most humane way to commit suicide, without needing hard-to-find props, was with a 9V battery. I'll not explain how, but I certainly filed the information away in the "things to do when THEY come for you" file.

One of these things? Do you swallow it?

91814.jpg

Edited by welshbairn

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

At no point did D J Trump recommend anyone drinking bleach from their kitchen sink to cure coronavirus. Talking about the injection of a disinfectant is not the same thing.

Plus, it was sarcasm anyway, Your Honor.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

One of these things? Do you swallow it?

Aye, that's the boys. No, I can't imagine that would be a pleasant death!

Detailing methods of suicide probably ought to be banworthy, but I'm sure it'd be easy to Google. The main point is that it isn't the voltage that's the important thing.

2 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Plus, it was sarcasm anyway, Your Honor.

Well I don’t know what on earth his sarcasm chat was all about but he could have come out of this much better today with his follow up remarks. I hardly ever know what he is ever talking about but his comments about injecting disinfectant is not a case of him suggesting consuming supermarket bleach is going to kill coronavirus. It’s pretty irresponsible the way in which it’s been reported by a lot of newspapers and in social media who will be more to blame than Trump if individuals are to take to injecting themselves with domestos. 

12 minutes ago, throbber said:

At no point did D J Trump recommend anyone drinking bleach from their kitchen sink to cure coronavirus. Talking about the injection of a disinfectant is not the same thing.

And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number, so it will be interesting to check that. So that you’re going to have to use medical doctors. But it sounds, it sounds interesting to me. So we’ll see.

No, it isn't the same thing but it's just as stupid and remember his words are being listened to and apparently acted upon by his fanbase who aren't the brightest bunch.

He's wiping out his own supporters. :thumsup2  Poor sods.

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

but his comments about injecting disinfectant is not a case of him suggesting consuming supermarket bleach is going to kill coronavirus.

Why do you think he suggested it on live TV? It's a thing, quacks have told him it can cure autism in children, why not Covid? They're not mad though of course, water it down a bit first. He's seriously desperate to get a Nobel Prize for being the man who found the cure for Covid19, worth giving everything a shot.

Edited by welshbairn

9 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Aye, that's the boys. No, I can't imagine that would be a pleasant death!

Detailing methods of suicide probably ought to be banworthy, but I'm sure it'd be easy to Google. The main point is that it isn't the voltage that's the important thing.

It's featured in the Darwin Awards, doesn't look too reliable tbh.